Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some scrap I found

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by CRASHNBURNS, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

Folks,the way those cars are lined up they look like they have placed like that on purpose for soil stabilisation. Move any of them and you could find yourself in a world of pain by the owner.

2. JRRoberts

JRRoberts
    from Madison WI

I want that dash piece out of the '41 Ford.

3. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

falcons in the ground are gone in 10 years or less.

4. S.F.

S.F.

Very cool, you better grab that piece of trim off of that 41 Ford dash board. Its pretty darn rare. Its one piece and has the clock delete, Its made of metal (all others are plastic with the clock opening and are also 2 pieces.) That piece is only found on Standard models and is HARD to get.

5. I already got it this weekend, I'm working a deal on it with another HAMBer. I also got several back window housings, and most of the salvagable dashes and misc. None of these cars are worth moving out whole, they are pretty much gone from the dirt down. Even if they were worth moving, the dam they were once helping hold up is no longer there.

6. North of Rock Springs, but yes there is alot of good stuff around the valley, if you don't mind getting shot. Ha ha. The Bridger Valley is full of devil worshippers and polygamists. Ha ha.

7. S.F.

S.F.

Yeah they did that in the 50's then they realized it doesnt work. and figured out better ways of doing stuff. And the owner is probably dead. So take the stuff.

8. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

I would love to run across stuff like that in my backyard

9. FiddyFour

FiddyFour

dunno what they call that in ohio, but here in the rest of the US its called theft

10. S.F.

S.F.

ok so then dont take the stuff I dont give a shit.

11. NCrod

NCrod

I think they you could still save them man:p! My 33 looks about like those:(

12. This old junker? I showed one of them gay WYOTech'ers and he took it to the crusher for a six pack of Olympia.

Attached Files:

13. I hope whoever took that car's old lady cheats on him with a silver back gorilla. Rot in Wyoming motherfucker! Merc fags anyway.

14. Thumper

Thumper

LMAO........feel the love......LOL

15. marks914

marks914
    Alliance Vendor

Some of that stuff would be cool to hang on the wall in the living room. Maybe my wife wouldn't think so....

Mark

16. -DMC-

-DMC-
    from Ohio

I cant believe all the pics I come across of old cars out west in fields or deserts etc... Blows my mind. They wouldnt have lasted that long here. Either mother nature wouldve got them, or someone else would have first...Cool scene/pictures though...