Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who in Everett WA area got a drivers side for a 64 camino??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shaggy, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I know this belongs in the wanted section, but it's kinda important

I'm an idiot, half an hour ago i got T-boned by a santa Fe, it was doing 35 and i didnt see it comming when i looked. Still just in that state of shock it happened

Bucked the dash bent the A-pillar and crushed the door sill, along with the door, fender and quarter, luckally it was a soft car and only left a little bit of a bruise on my leg and didn't even throw me outa the drivers seat, hell didnt even break the side window

But the door was still pushed up against the steering wheel

It still drives so i took it out on the back roads and gave it a spin, seems straight. or atleast staight enough

So looks like i gotta thrash my old daily back togather, while i fix this. Guess anything is fixable with enough work

I wouldnt even be against a 2 dr 64-65 chevelle or camino to change the parts over to, but i think the chassis is still good on mine right now

I'll post some photos in the next couple days when my stomach settles, kinda Graffic shit, most people would call it dead

Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
  2. 56sedandelivery

56sedandelivery
    Member Emeritus

Santa Fe, like in TRAIN? Maybe you need my 51 Chevy Business Coupe? Beat the bushes up there, there's got to be some old farmer harboring something. Butch/56sedandelivery.

3. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Nothin like gettin back on the horse!!!

4. couverkid

couverkid

Try All American Classics in Vancouver,WA.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks,

Not a train, hyundia, kinda feel like it was a train though

well i was about ready to tear it down and paint underhood stuff, guess i shoud do the bottom of the car too

6. RichG

RichG

That sucks about your ride, I'll ask around, maybe something will pop up...

7. Richard Head

Richard Head

8. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Thanks! but i already came up with one, $1250 full car with new qtrs, and lots of new parts, old project type, he's just gotta dig the parts out, Then it's time to hack!!

9. Bluedscrewed&tattooed

Bluedscrewed&tattooed
    from AUSTIN,TX

That sucks, WAS INSURANCE INVOLVED?

10. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

I have a buddy with a 64 El Camino /6 cyc with a clifford intake and a three speed for
    1500.00 cash and its yours...................driving and running.............

11. LUSK

LUSK

Always look at craigslist if you are in need of anything. ANYTHING!

12. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Shit is comming togather, I only had liabilty so the rebuild is gunna put a stop to all my other projects, but what the hell

Got this on a local deal, turns out the guy has a couple grand into it, and his bodyman died, after stiching 1 quarter, i belive it was a bucket, 4 spd car originally too.

In all i didnt want to tear down this far, but i was weeks away from giving it a big teardown, and i was going to have to cut my quarters off anyway, they had been packed full of filler by a P/O, and the whole car made me seasick sighting down it

Lets see if I can do a full outdoor frame off in one summer!!

13. Floorboardinit

Floorboardinit

Not to change the subject but anything new with your off-brand 3 window? Johnny

14. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

Havent done much on the plymouth, probably going to CNC up the tranny and supercharger adapters at work, as soon as i can dig out the block, but it's kinda inline after building a garage, and a 27 roadster, which i've been doing a lot of odds and ends to. I was going to dive into the roadster this summer and hopefully get it to a close roller stage by winter, but i guess it's going to have to wait