Register now to get rid of these ads!

Livin the Low Low Life last night

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gruizer54, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Back when it first started the show was really good . It showed a lot of the old timmers doing their craft and showing their tricks of the trade . Some of the best was when they showed the Tuck & Roll and the Diamond style interiors from the 60's & 70's .
    I have to say some of those paint jobs are out of this world ! The one that was over the top was the one on "engraving" . Those guys have an art that is really a one shot deal ! Make a mistake and it's trashed .
    As for "Vida " they really picked the damn dumbest women they could have ever found with a fat ass ! I really don't see that much in her but a lot of guy's enjoy that type of women . That's why all women are different !
    I missed the show last night but they will show it again real soon , just like all the other shows they did .
    The good Old Skool Hot Rod shows seem to be going by the way side to the lowridder & drifting crap !

2. Black Primer

Black Primer

I think it was one of their best episodes, and yes Vida does look like she dropped a few lbs...At least most cars had all four wheels on the ground, most of the time!

3. garagedoreen

garagedoreen
    from LA,CA

4. ct

ct
    from minnesota

I didn't even know the show existed. After less motorcycle coverage and more nascar and cars I'll never be able to afford, I lost interest. I'll take a look.

5. banjorear

banjorear

I believe they call a chick like that Chunky but Funky! I go back and forth on whether she is hot or not. Can't decide.

Funny observation nonetheless.

6. 61 chevy

61 chevy

some of the paint work on those cars are unreal, great detail, dont care too much for the jumping cars, but each to his own deal:D

7. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

excellent paintwork and attention to detail on those cars..but really a poor quality program with too many commercials

8. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

36 couper said her ass is two axe handles wide,yeah ,and axes chop wood,which of course i would supply,i really dont see a problem with that at all.The bigger the cushion the better the pushing

9. 55oldsrocket

55oldsrocket
    from Santa Ana

i was at the taping of last nights episode.

all these guys that came on the show are regular car guys like you and i, they work on there cars day and night like you and i. had many beers with them and been to many shows and cruise nights w them. wether they look like "ex cholos" or not theyre just a bunch of cool friendly guys who like to cruise their cars.and as far as i know theyre in it for the long haul and not because its in style. your thinking of the wrong crowd.

like dirtybird said. they do alot of taping and really cut out alot of good parts. one of the satans shriners members(robert) had said things how it really is with us custom guys.....they cut it all out.

i think the show didnt know what they were thinkin when they labeled the episode "rockabilly cars" . and no they dont ask the interview-ee any good questions. Vida guerra , yea shes a hot peice, but id rather see her on that show without a freaken head, shes not that bright, and not to mention all the cars shes fucked up. in my opinion it is a bad show, but i still watch it to check out some of the cool cars on there.

my plymouth and club got some tv time and i was stoked about that, wether it was a good show or not.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  10. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

I watch the show and enjoy it......I'm really into trad early customs, so if I wait for a show on that subject, I better not hold my breath..... But I'd like to have a dollar for every time somebody says "It's a way of life" or "It's all about family".....As for Vida....she has an ass like a queen bee ! ....my only rule is that the girl has to be better looking than me, so that leaves me a pretty big playing field !.....You guys can all go fight over the skinny good lookin' ones......:D

11. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

"Built for comfort.....Not for speed!"

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

amazing what a person that has skill with a camera can do for a persons looks..playboy..has people that also know how to re-touch pictures..(we all know that)
    I wouldnt kick it out of bed -,,until im done with it.the dumb ones need lovin too.. At least it aint coyote ugly. ( you know the ones ..you dont wanna wake em up in the morning so you chew your arm off thats stuck up underneath them so you can sneak off with out waking them up)

now as for the cars..alot of work goes into those rides, and i can respect that, and the level of quality..not my bag, but i can still give them props for the work and dedication.

really though..ive watched it a few times..its getting really borring and over done..they could have shot 6 or 7 of those shows and i wouldnt know the difference,

now a show with some more diversity..that would be refreshing....Hey Skratch...whats up with your show you were talking about..anything happining with that?

13. Yeah, I saw my green flaked 32 and my buddy's 60 Dodge towards the beginning of it

14. KustomF100

KustomF100
    from Joliet, IL

I actually enjoy the show. Not knowing much about traditional lowriders, I learned quite a bit from the show. I missed last nights episode, but in typical Speed fashion, it will be show a few dozen more times.

Keep in mind, we had nothing on tv to watch just a few years ago, be happy someone has noticed. That being said, I only watch Passtime and Living the Low Life on there.

And as far as Vida and her "big ass" is concerned; the guys making those statements apparently don't own the equipment to do the job.

15. Spot_remover

Spot_remover

What exactly is Rockabilly. I mean i now the music ans all but what is the... "style" or how does it relate to cars???

16. gilbert torres

gilbert torres

my club was on the show last night..i wish they would of showed more of our mural work & glass/chrome etching..oh well...very friendly camera crew...TROUBLEMAKERS/SO CAL

17. layin_frame_56

layin_frame_56
    from Ohio

X2 on that but I never would get off the couch if they had a show like that.lol

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Vida grosses me out.

19. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

YA! What he said!

20. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

That would look good on you, Brother!:eek:

21. Sanford&Son

Sanford&Son
    from Visalia,Ca

[​IMG]
    "That's a lotta Ham, for two eggs"!:rolleyes:

22. mine?

23. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

The only thing wrong with her butt is that it's not on my forehead.:D

24. e z i

e z i

Dude, from one idaHOan to another...that chick is uglier than a sack of assholes......

25. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

I guess it depends on the angle. Looks good from my view.:D

[​IMG]

26. Hoptup Jalop

Hoptup Jalop

i saw the show too....it was ok ....too much "coming up next" then too much recap of what you may have just seen in this episode or any other one that has run....

yes Bob it was yours!!!

27. IL GIMMI

IL GIMMI

I'm gonna bag my wife's Prius and get it on the show, Mi Hybrid Loca....

28. Guess i'll have to wait for one of the 1000 repeat shows,LOL....
    Tried to find it on YouTube,but couldn't...

29. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Not even with your thang Chuck.

30. pinman 39

pinman 39

No Dude !
    As one Idahoan to another its "Uglier than a sack of festered assholes"
    When quoting have your shit straight !
    You make Idahoans look like Hicks !