Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Show your garages/ shops - Inspire a kid!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TexanCherryBomb, Jan 28, 2009.

1. TexanCherryBomb

TexanCherryBomb
    from Delete me

So probably no one knows me, I never actually sign into the HAMB, nor do i post stuff. I usually just go straight to the classifieds or the message board and check out the pictures, look at the parts, and stuff.. I have a '29 Sports Coupe that I'm cutting down into a Roadster. Totally budget-orientated, and outside in the cold in the backyard.. but it's the passion for cars that keeps me working! I also have a primer black '68 Chevy Shortstep that's my daily driver .. (especially in the snow, but what the parents don't know won't hurt them). Anyways.. I'm sitting in Typography I class and was just thinking about life after college. I've always wanted to live in a garage or a shop after I got out of college, but preferably somewhere not in Amarillo - Fort Worth would be ideal. The kind of garage/ shop I'd like to see is something small, has a bedroom and a bathroom, somewhere livable. So, I would LOVE to see those kinda garages/ shops, but any size, and any garage is fine. So, show them garages/ shops!

2. Kevins89notch5.0

Kevins89notch5.0
    from Orlando

Hmmm, didn't know that was a sister site. Interesting.

3. TexanCherryBomb

TexanCherryBomb
    from Delete me

My gosh.. I've been living under a rock. Any other sites I need to know about??

4. muttafokker

muttafokker
    from new york

my small two car garage.managed to fit my 53 210, 40 p/u, my triumph m/c parked in the middle,two full size snap on boxes,jump shear ,4 ft. brake,english wheel,planishing hammer,miller welder,25 gal. compressor,two workbenches,and a whole loft full of parts .gotta be kinda creative with a small space.i'd kill for an extra bay but it would probably be filled in no time and i'd be back to square one.love to see other guys workspaces.

Attached Files:

5. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

We also have a motorcycle sister site,but they end up on here too?

GarageJournal has a section devoted to "pics of your garage." Check out "oldcarguy" and the other fella that's in Colorado(sorry,can't remember his handle).There's pics with the Rocky mountains in the background.Awesome setup.
    Some really nice stuff there...

This is a good motivator for you to look thru the HAMB.It's the best site on the internet...We have garage pics on here too.
    Welcome!