Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help Identify Edmunds Straight 8 Intake

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by pacman, Jan 25, 2009.

1. pacman

pacman

I assumed it was a chrysler 8 intake when I bought it, but didnt really care what 8 it went to, in time I'll find whatever motor I need to find to run this intake.

I spoke with a very knowledgeable man on the subject and he told me olds or pontiac.

Anyone?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How much ya want for it?

3. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Get on Ebay and punch in "edmunds". There happens to be three straight eight intakes for sale currently---Pontiac, Chrysler, and Packard. Compare the pictures to your intake.

4. chub chub

chub chub

Edmunds also made them for Buick straight eights.

5. pacman

pacman

I had looked at intakes on ebay... and its no Chrysler, Pontiac or Packard. I paired it against a buick intake and it did not match up. so I believe I'm left with Olds, correct? I woudl still like confirmation of that though.

and sorry, its not for sale. trade maaaaybe, but it would have to be for something as rare.

6. alsancle

alsancle

Keep in mind that Packard had two different straight 8's, the big 359 and the 327.

7. chub chub

chub chub

Buick also had two sizes, one size fits the smaller 248 and 263, and then there is the larger 320. If it's for the Buick, make sure you get it to someone who is going to use it. Those are really hard to find and we all want one.

8. 29nash

29nash
    BANNED
    from colorado

Port configuration appears gm......... oh well, since you don't need, ;)I'll take a chance on it anyhow........