Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pics of gassers??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by kustumizer, Jan 1, 2004.

1. ol gasser

ol gasser
    from here

My avatar was one i ran at strorods as a gasser. Eastcoast.Jersey

2. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Here are just a few of the gassers at this years Willy's Home Run in Buffalo, NY.:)

Attached Files:

3. moparron426

moparron426

Hey Fiat gasser, thanks for those pics,
    do you have any more pics from the willys home run?
    or do you have a album of the show someplace? Ron...:cool:

4. i like all the pics guys, ive got a friend that is wanting to build a gasser out of his 67 impala, what ya guys think good or bad idea. let me hear some opinoins.

5. I don't think I'd do that. But, I said the same thing about a 59 Impala. Then a friend built a model of one, and it looks great.

6. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

More pictures from Buffalo

Attached Files:

7. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

And a couple more:)

Attached Files:

8. COOL! The yellow Austin in the top, middle pic is my old car. It used to be The Impossible Dream from the 70's. Kinda famous back then when Danny Broguirre owned it. There's a really good pic of it on the back bumper at the old Irwindale strip in TRJ a few yrs ago

9. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

The Yellow Austin is one awesome little car!!! I talked with the young guy who is now driving the car. He said they were running good but trying to dial in the rear suspension, trying to get it handling a little better. My Favorite car to watch all weekend. I liked the car better when you had it painted blue. There was a article in Gasser Wars Magazine a while back of the car in both paint schemes. If I owned the car now I would paint it blue with hand lettered name and contingency sponsors like you had it.:)

10. Devonrod

Devonrod
    from london uk

11. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

"The Myth" austin of Ed Middlebrook is my all time favorite Austin.

12. Devonrod

Devonrod
    from london uk

Me too,what ever happened to it ???

13. BigShem

BigShem

has anyone ever made an elcamino gasser .. or have pics of that???

14. kool pics so far guys!!

heres what i plan for my morris minor ive got a straight tube front axle and a rear axle with 4-11 gears all ready for her were just gonna make it into a kinda family race car so to speak

[​IMG]

15. Ross, the guy that owns the red and white 33 (in the Buffalo thread) has sold it and bought a steel body 40-41, look for it in the upcoming event.
    I live at this event every year, it has to best on the east coast for these cars.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Nice pic's. The henry j I found in a fence row. One of my cutomers had it sitting there for along time and wanted it gone. I bought it and gave it to a young guy who was working for me part time. He was attending wyotech university. The henry J was his project while there. I hope he can finish it someday. I think he got a nice start. We found a early 460 ford, 4 speed tranny and a 9" rear.

17. I talked to that guy, he told me had gotten it for free. I was parked right behind these guys in my avatar car on Sun. and on the oval somewhere on Sat.

18. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

Hey IBB1, It's a small world. I am good friends with Ross. My Dad bought the Ford 351w engine that was in the car when Doug Cadmen owned the Willy's. We went to Ross's house and picked it up. He's a real nice guy and did a nice job on the 33. I made the lettering that's on his doors.(Willy Kool) He had a great time at the Home Run with the car. Can't wait to see his new one. I am hoping to have my Fiat out there this year as a roller and hopefully next year as a runner.

19. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Caught sight of a 55 Chebie sedan gasser on Pass times that pulled air better than anything on the show. Stayed straight and turned in the best time of the night. Cool to see.............

20. moparron426

moparron426

you mean this very cool 55 :cool: Shakey puddin

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7x68ZHe0hM4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7x68ZHe0hM4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

21. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Here's a couple more of friends cars. Love those Willeez

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. I frickin love gassers!
    Our hot rod club, The StickShifts is lookin for one right now to build, and/ or restore.
    [​IMG]
    We found this car, it was raced in the 60s and looks the same now. Its been sitting for a long time. My bro-inlaw is in the process of making a deal on it right now!

-Shiny

23. [​IMG]
    Heres a Crosley that ran at an old track (San cobble Raceways) right near my house. This pic was taken in 68/69. The car ran an injected flathead!
    I may have a lead on this car, hopefully it comes threw!

-Shiny

24. lexman24

lexman24

Excellent, by far one of the best minors I have ever seen. Heres a couple of mine.

Attached Files:

25. Gasserman

Gasserman
    from Tulsa OK

Just got my Falcon back from the chassis shop . CW AutoFab in Claremore OK did the work. He did the front frame & straight axle, then he put in my roll cage. Chuck does excellent work. So I got the motor set in it this afternoon,so I can get the mounts done. Hope to have it finished foor the start of the season. Gasserman

Attached Files:

26. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

27. westside

westside

here are a couple of pics of my 61 falcon.

Attached Files:

28. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

Dude, I love the frontend of your car. Nobody really likes the front end on my Studebaker but I just like the odd-balls. Your's is truly different. The meaner looking the better in my book.

29. brandon

brandon

before or after the breakage.....:eek: