Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gregg Coddingtons T,

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by new wave terror, Jan 11, 2009.

1. new wave terror

new wave terror

Ok ok,you can probably confirm Im obsessed with this car.Ever since I first saw it online on the rodders journal site wich was years and years ago.Ive done a couple of posts on it,asking for pics.I finally got a hold of the Rodders Journal that had its feature in it.So whats the rest of the story on it?As many pics of car shows there are I never see it in anything.Does he still drive it?Does he still own it?Does anyone really know?What will it cost me.Haha.Thanks guys.

And also with the 29 coupe turned roadster,I believe?If seen it a few times but never managed to get info on it.This should probably be two different posts but Im trying to keep my posts short.Thanks again all.

Attached Files:

2. hemi coupe

hemi coupe
    from so-cal

Greg, still has the car. hardly ever drives it, he will probably not want to sell it. I drove it, when it was first finished (I worked for Boyd then) and it was pretty hard to drive! IF you have more questions you can P.M. me.
    Jimmy White

3. Bass

Bass
    from Dallas, TX

The clutch on that thing is nuts!

4. the-rodster

the-rodster

I find that car striking because of it dramatic proportions, size, ride height, etc...

But...

It can't be very fun to drive, half of your body would be above the doors, the torque tube looks like it come waaay up into the cab, etc.

Just my two cents.

Rich

5. new wave terror

new wave terror

Wouldnt that be the fun part about it?

6. no!

7. daves30

daves30

Hell yeah it would kick ass!