Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hey Anyone from the lehigh valley? PA

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by brandon11130, Jan 11, 2009.

1. brandon11130

brandon11130

Hey ive been poking around for a while, just wondering if anyone is from the lehigh valley? allentown, bethlehem, easton? I dont have the funds for my own build right now, but im growing restless. If anyone ever needs help workin on their projects I would be glad to lend a hand with whatever. Just puttin it out there.

2. pugs

pugs
    from Hamburg Pa

hey Brandon, Im over in the Hamburg area not to far away

3. Rags To Richs

Rags To Richs

You got one of the Biggest Clubs in your area.... WHEELS OF TIME.... Lots of great members and a great resource for help....

4. My49Plymouth

My49Plymouth

I'm up 33 in Tannersville ... I'm just doing some basic stuff to get my 49 plymouth coupe running (bought in Bethlehem in November)... carb rebuild, tune up, new radiator, clean up the interior ...

5. brandon11130

brandon11130

awesome good stuff! Ive been out of the iron for a while, Im starting to miss them again. Ive been driving *ducks* old bmw's because I needed a "reliable" car to get to work and back. The f134 in my 55 cj5 wasnt cutting it, er it was cutting it, the #3 rod cut a nice fist sized hole in my block.

I just checked out there website, tons of sweet cars there! Are thoes the same guys that have the shows up in macungie?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
  6. Rags To Richs

Rags To Richs

Yup.... Same Guys.... Im From North Jersey... about 80 miles east of Machungie..... I have missed the last 4 shows out there but was there for many many years... My reg number was Number 12..... Yup Im and Old timer....

7. stevilknievel

stevilknievel

I over in Reading area. What kind of skill you got?

8. welcome, i'm in northampton.

9. Welcome from North Texas!!!! I have some family (some in-laws anyway) in Oil City, out side of Franklin. Is that close to you? Can y'all keep the cold weather up there, it was 21 here this morning!!!

10. MXTMOPR

MXTMOPR

I was born and raised in Dorneyville, ya know where Dorney Park is? We used to skate at Castle Gardens and Dar-Bri in Emmaus. My Mom and Dad still live there and I fly in every year for the Wheels of Time show in Macungie. This year I may drive my coupe if I get it done.

Attached Files: