Register now to get rid of these ads!

Reverse License Search-Canada

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deerejohnb, Jan 10, 2009.

1. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

I found an International Truck in Saskatchewan, that was on ebay. The truck didn't sell, but I lost the contact info. All I have to go by is a license plate number. Is there any way I get get his contact info without looking like a stalker.

2. That information is confidential.
    If it was on E-Bay recently , you can hope it will be relisted and keep checking E-Bay.
    Or if it was a hotrod truck, you could do a google search for car clubs in Saskatchewan and contact these clubs and see if anybody knows of this truck & owner.

3. Even our own government insurance company can't do that for us any more. I tried to track down an old car I used to own to contact the owner about selling it and was told by the agent that this gets flagged and reported to the police now. The agent would also get into real trouble. What year of IH??

4. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

Thanks for the info. Its a 1938 D-2. Could I contact you mr57 for more information?

5. bob41

bob41

Do you have any other info , i will ask around here to see if i can find the seller.

6. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

Bob41, please check your private messages. Thanks

7. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

Go to kijiji.com and look under "vehicles" in Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, etc.
    It may be on there.

8. texasred

texasred
    from Houston

Surely someone you know is kin to a cop..if not take a box of donuts down to your local speed trap ..this always works for me

9. have you tried doing an "advanced search" on ebay and check completed listings?

10. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

I figure that someone out there knows a law officer who can get this information.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  11. Ontario55

Ontario55

Can you give us more info ?
    Whats the plate number ?
    Color of truck ?
    Private or dealer ?
    I'm sure there's many that are willing to help but you have to give us some more info to go on

12. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

What was the item Number ? I might be able to help.. whats his ebay I.D ?

13. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

1937-40 International pickup
    Midnight blue to black color

Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  14. deerejohnb

deerejohnb

Sorry for not stating this earlier.
    The truck was on ebay about two years ago and it never sold. I know you may think it’s too late but I had my brother’s friend check the plates last year and the truck was still registered to the same owner. However, when I was given the contact information, I called and it was not right. The number that was given to me was for someone completely different. I performed a reverse search on the address and it came up as someone else’s name. I called the guy and he was weirded out that I called. I then tried looking up the name that was given to me and I tried all of the people with that name in SK with no luck. So, I am wondering if the wrong info was given to me, but I don’t know for sure.