Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditional

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WILLY O, Jan 10, 2009.

1. WILLY O

WILLY O

Sorry I wasn`t trolling for a fight with anyone. I guess traditional means a little different thing to me than to some others. I used the wrong term or word that I guess the traditional guys hate with a passion. I just remember stories that alot of guys my dads age use to tell about going to the junkyard back in the 1950s and pay 10 to 25 bucks for some old heap and starting from scratch in the backyard. Hope there if no hard feelings here. I do respect to old-timers. I have learned alot from them and wish I had grown up back when they did.....

Hope thing are Cool.

Willy O

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  2. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

well you can learn the easy way and lurk around here for years then start posting, or the hard way just start posting what you want and getting told your a fucking idiot. its all part of the game though everybody goes through it, kinda like a checks in balances system.

welcome to the hamb.

you fucking rat rodding punk. :D

3. WILLY O

WILLY O

In truth I have been into old cars way before that term came around. I am just a guy that loves old cars, if I didn`t love them so much I would just give up and leave. But I can admit my mistake in wording and go from there.

4. Zeke

Zeke

Hey bro don't sweat the BS. Fuck'm if they can't take it. Looks like you got some nice ride in yer stable.

5. WILLY O

WILLY O

6. poorboy

poorboy

the HAMB can be like that woman that would treat you like dirt but yet you could never resist her. welcome!!

7. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Well, if you really were Chuck Norris' stunt double, I ain't messy with you. Welcome to the club - Sir. :)

8. WILLY O

WILLY O

Thanks for the welcome everyone, old car people are the best people!