Register now to get rid of these ads!

Billetproof - Washington

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Busy B, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

Anyone planning on attending Billetproof in Centrailia this year? Don't really know too many people and don't really want to go by myself. Is the show two days, I only plan on going for one.

2. RichG

RichG

Take your T, park inside and hang out, you'll be talking to people all day long.:) ratrodrich took two cars last year, I could barely talk to him with all the people hanging out. It's a one day show, at least it was last year.

It was so much fun, tons of cars, no attitude that I saw, everyone having a good time. There was talk earlier about having a HAMB area for people to park in, I don't know what became of that idea...

3. If you don't have any local friends to go with then you should by all means go by yourself. By the end of the event you will have a long list of locals to choose from for next year. As far as a H.A.M.B. parking spot I don't know how we would do that since there is no parking or reserve method in place. You just find a place to stop and there you are. I think it would be a little difficult to tell a non H.A.M.B. participant they can't park here because it's for US. That don't mean someone can't try to organise something on your own. Just don't get to demanding and Piss someone off. It was a Grate event and will be better this year.
    The Wizzard

4. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

I thought the website said it was a two day event, but I could be wrong. Thanks for the info guys, I'm sure I'll see you there!

5. JAWS

JAWS

This may be a stupid question, but when and where is this wonderful event?

6. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

www.billetproof.com

7. RichG

RichG

Well, I guess I was wrong, they are advertising it as a two day event, even better!!

Chehalis/Centralia is located 90 miles north of Portland and 90 miles south of Seattle. There's a very neat downtown in both towns that harken back to a simpler better time. The event itself is held at the fairgrounds between both cities.

I did notice last year that some clubs had most of their cars together in one area. I'm just guessing, but I would bet that they grouped up and came in together. That would be any easy way for people to congregate their cars without trying the old "I'm holding this spot" B.S.

Just my two cents worth, but the show last year was a blast! Without much local advertising they had over 600 cars, by my guestimation. It would be well worth it to preregister, if only to be sure your car gets in. I'm betting this year will have just as big a show outside the gates as there is inside.

Also, if anyone with Billetproof reads this, please, PLEASE set up a spectator entrance at the main gate!!!!!

8. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

When you see an Aliance tag or a HAMB sticker just start BS'ing with the guy next to it!

9. helmsville

helmsville

hey! Brian, get out of this scene! it will trap you for life, hey we live were you can hunt and fish all year long, do that, ware Carhart ,not street rod shirt's-----NO just kiding! that show is the best show in the west coast, you will meet lot's of cool dude's-you can caravan with me and my buddy this year he gona take a 1940's cadilac with a casckit in it with the body of Ronald Regan. talk to ya later i will call on my next day's off. Chris

10. JAWS

JAWS

Much Grassinyourass.

My buddy Jose or hose b as I affectionately refer to him, tells me that means thanks in espanish.:D

11. HOTRODRUBBER

HOTRODRUBBER

The most fun you can have with your clothes on and off!

Highly reccomend this years event, with a 2 day schedule the 3 day's should be a blast.

Leave the lame and bring the dame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurst Racing Tires

12. Choptop

Choptop

Yep two days this year... putting the finishing touches on a very cool event for Sat. night.

Main Gate? You mean the one ON National Ave.? or the one where the cars enter?

There was a spectator entrance where the cars enter... so I can only guess you mean the one ON National Ave. ....

we will have that one open next year. It was intentionally closed last year as we didnt really know how many people were going to show up. Our mistake... LOTS of spectators showed up, quickly filled the lot we had open for spectator parking and then filled the lot across the street from the National Street gate. This year the gate will be open, there will be a crossing guard at the crosswalk (a requirement of local law enforcement).

The best way to park together is to show up together. Its really just that easy.

This years show will indeed be bigger and yes you should pre-register. There was room for more cars last year... but now that the word is out that its a fun show... look out... its going to be bigger this year :D.

13. Vintage Roadside

Vintage Roadside

Last year was amazing. Can't wait for this one.

14. KIRK!

KIRK!

FUCK! I'll still be in Rhinebeck, NY!!!

15. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Keep in touch Busy B. We'll be rollin in about 8:00am fron the North. Your welcome to hang with us and help pour Brew. 9"

Attached Files:

16. phukinartie

phukinartie

! am pre registerd can you camp there?

17. pair of deuces

pair of deuces
    from western WA

Went to the site and it says "No visible billet anything!" So even though my car is done in early 60's style and I'm only 30 miles away, I guess my billet license frame (which I could remove) and inside mirror (glued on) disqualify me. Dang. So it's park across the street and be a spectator..... Bummer.

18. Take the Billet stuff off ! and join the fun, I can tell you from going last year kick in the ass fun ! You will be pissed if you don't drive the ride in !

19. I'm coming form Central Ore. looking forward to a long drive in the Dodge, see you all there.

20. uncle buck

uncle buck

Hey , I snuck my billet gas and brake pedals through..... Damn it , I shoulda kept my mouth shut as now I am gonna get busted and kicked out this year.

21. RichG

RichG

Choptop, yes, I did mean the one on National Avenue. I thought last year I'd cut a fat rat and park down by the tavern. That was a big mistake. On the good side, I did get to eyeball a lot of rides that didn't go in, for whatever reason. You all threw a bitchin' show, and I cannot wait for your return.

And just like last year, we'll be flooding the place out here tonight or tomorrow. Did you know that's the easiest way to get rid of all the dust? Don't worry, we've got flood recovery down to a science. It's flood control we're kinda bad at...

22. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Just get rid of the billet for good, and go forth with a clear conscience, and a cooler ride......

23. Choptop

Choptop

Sweet!!! NBC news just reported from Chehalis with an interview with the Mayor. The water is rising... but the fairgrounds WILL be ready for the show. I spoke with the fairgrounds manager today. They'll be ready for us come June. :D

24. Busy B

Busy B
    from Kalama, WA

I can't wait for the show! I hope there's a beer garden!!

25. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

ill be there in my Nash, hopefully.
    Might try to get the club to cruise there. if not, im gonna have fun.

Any rules against sleeping in your car?

26. Choptop

Choptop

The fairgrounds will have to be cleared out for the night. There are plenty of camping spots available on site outside the gates. A camping fee does need to be paid at the fairgrounds office (note: Billetproof has nothing to do with this, the fee is paid directly to the fairgrounds).

27. the b.c.b.

the b.c.b.

I guess that means I need to bring you a slip yoke before then eh?
    I missed it last year (the wife didn't :(), but we might cruise on down and check it out...minus the camping/sleeping in the car thing. I'm too tall for that shit anymore.

28. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

5 bux says i get anouther ignition problem this year and miss it again! missed hotrodarama cuz of one too

29. old beet

old beet

$20 per nite to camp..shade trees and a 3 minute walk to show. Party all nite!!

30. Eh Beetle, I'm bringin a round of kidney belts!!:D