Register now to get rid of these ads!

Edmonton Ab area..

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gearstix, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Gearstix

Gearstix

I remember I went to the Auto-rama or something a few years ago.. darn my memory sucks right now, uhh.. Stacey David was there from Trucks! promoting his new show..
    I remember there was this late 30s early 40s Ford truck in the parking lot. There was two Tudors beside it I think. These were my most favorite cars of the show, and they weren't even in it.
    The Tudor was a aqua color with a checker firewall, the ford was a red oxide or a red or a brown, something like that, had no hood, and had a Jack Daniels bottle in the grille for a coolant overflow.

Does anybody know what cars I'm talking about I'd love to see some photos of them again. I lost mine.

2. The Aqua Tudor is owned by a member of the HAMB but I don't know his handle off the top of my head. He works at Hub Cigar on Calgary trail and it is parking out front alot in the summer. Not sure about the red one though don't remember seeing it around town.

3. Name on the HAMB is Steevil...... here's the car

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73082

4. Gearstix

Gearstix

I still wanna find the truck. I wish I could recover the pictures.. but there long gone.
    The truck was a red oxide I think, black wheels, no hood what so ever, I think it had a 32 grille... no wipers, had spikes where they went, moon eyes sticker on the window I think.. whitewalls... I think.. I know its a long shot...

5. Phrappster

Phrappster

6. Gearstix

Gearstix

7. steevil

steevil

That was a 47 cornbinder built by Shiny at Wayback Garage in BC. It spent a little time in Alberta and found it's way back to BC.