Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Johnny Cash, Folsom Photos-Off Topic?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jalopy Joker, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Saw on the local news last nite that the Folsom State Prison Museum
    is selling recently released rare copies of photos from the famous Johnny Cash show at Folsom State Prison. I could not find a web site with more info on exactly how many, etc photos available. But, they are on sale for a limited time.
    Do a search. Even Video on You Tube of show, etc. But, these photos are a must have. If you visit anyone there, or live close by please stop in and get more info and please post it here.
    Folsom State Prison Museum, PO Box 71, Represa, CA 95671 (916) 985 2561. Prison at 300 Prison Rd, Folsom, CA 95671 Near San Francisco.

2. publicenemy1925

publicenemy1925
    from OKC, OK

I hear the train uh comin'

3. 49SUPER6

49SUPER6

Going on Monday to check out the museum and buy the large print that was featured in the Sac Bee.

4. Frosty2

Frosty2
    from Hambone,IN

He'd be rolling in his grave knowing "The Man" is making money off this.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

Thanks for lead, 49SUPER6. Check out the Sacramento Bee Newspaper at sacbee.com. Do search there for Photos from Cash Concert at Folsom Prison Surface article (Jan 2, 2009). Has a slide show of some photos avaiable. 8x10:$10, 18x24:$40. Museum open 10AM-4PM. If you go maybe buy some extras and sell here.

6. vonPetrol

vonPetrol
    from Folsom, CA

If anyone wants anything from the Folsom Prison Museum, just let me know...I could probably hit it with a sling shot...well not really, but it is no more than a fistful of minutes from the casa.

7. forty1

forty1

8. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

No pictures, but my dad is the only guy I know who went to high school with johnny Cash....

9. xxllmm4@hotmail.com

[email protected]
    from Oregon

Just remember if you buy them don't ever plan on selling them. Cashes estate is run buy a team of lawyers. All they do is look for Cash items for sale. They then harass and threaten people into sending them your items to be authenticated by them.

Jordon

10. sun down

sun down
    from tx

my son gave me the 2 cd's and dvd for Christmas..
    raw stuff but good.. all recorded at the prison.. I have not checked out
    the dvd yet.. always been a big fan of his... I really like the early stuff