Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Canadians

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by canadianzed, Jan 30, 2008.

1. screwball

screwball

I can see the grass in my back yard.

2. Took 2 1/2 feet off of my house last week,3 feet off of my camper trailer.Many tarp storage garages have collapsed here in the last 2 weeks.....

3. willysguy

willysguy
    from Canada

Paucho, I don't think we even have that much snow!

4. 56oldsnub

56oldsnub

Calgary for me...I'm in for the beerfest

5. koolkemp

koolkemp

Sunshine and greengrass here...no snow at all.

6. shawnjulie

shawnjulie

from Niagara falls now reside in waterloo ontario

7. JRR

JRR

8. Solidaxel

Solidaxel

I have been out of touch with K-W for 59 years, just seeing the name brings back memories of the 50's when my dad would make a road trip to visit family.
    My mom is from Caroline St just down from Segrums and Carlings. Dad was from Krug St in Kitchener!

9. Ontario55

Ontario55

Weather looks good in Waterdown
    Living in SW Ontario you could have a foot of snow one day and it will be gone in 2 days
    Good looking vehicles in the pics
    If I make it to Waterdown to the Carshow/Flea Market hopefully I'll get to see these
    Looks good
    Ontario55

10. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

Bare, muddy ground in NS (well.. Yarmouth, anyway) but a storm watch for tomorrow night. Only 15cm though.
    I got a kick out of the CBC today... saying that there was a lot of snow in the "East". They were talking about Toronto! I guess they don't have a map in their TO office to know that there is a lot more country on this side of Toronto.

11. turdmagnet

turdmagnet

Last 2 days -nothing but flooded basements around here (fortunately not mine, although came close to my shop out back). The "mighty" Nith river has peaked its flow at about 460 m3/sec (normal is about 7 m3/sec) and made a mess of everything - the Beer Store has been closed for the last 2 days - 6" of water inside. Finally go to restock for New Years today !!!

Wishing all a great New Year !!!!

12. WelderSeries

WelderSeries
    Alliance Vendor

That's almost as good as our local news station saying they "predicted the rise in melting snow was due to a sudden increase in temperature."

13. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

hahaha! Sudden increase.. ya.
    I am SO glad I don't make a living by talking on the radio or being on TV. I make so many mistakes when I speak.
    But sometimes ya just gotta laugh.

14. kruzr

kruzr

From LaSalle here trying to get my 37 Ford pickup ready for spring.

Happy New Year to all:D

Looking for rear fenders for 37 pickup

15. canadianzed

canadianzed

the trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it.

*forecast for tonight - dark.

16. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

True... can't ignore, just in case.

Continuing dark until morning, then getting lighter.
    Carlin had a talent.

17. sloorider

sloorider

Howdy boy's and girl's, Sloorider(Bob) here in New Tecumseth, On...home of the Muddy Waters Hotel.

18. GizmoJoe

GizmoJoe

DANG! Judgin' by yur avee-tar... you shur do got sum ugalee babies there in North Tec. !!!

19. iron head

iron head
    from port perry

port perry ont.TO FREAKIN COLD!!!!!

20. sloorider

sloorider

wat ya meen tis a keeper... bean baby ahahah

21. Port Dover Ont. - Where the sun always shines, 'cept when its cloudy :D

22. AS I mentioned I live in the hometown of Brian Price the cox for the Canadian Olympic teams 8 man Gold metal winning boat. I have known him since he was just out of diaphers. Yesterday morning a knock came to the door and there was Brian with his gold medal and an autographed picture. He was in town (Ameliasburgh Ontario,) visiting his parents and stopped by to see his old neigbours. He let us hold the gold medal and posed for a picture. Nice young man he has turned out to be. I know it may be OT but I am proud of this young man who I remember as a very ill little guy till he was about 13. He had leukemia as a boy. He now does public speaking on hs unusual life. Winning gold was the farthest thing from his mind 20 years ago. Surviving was his main focus. Way To GO. Brian! That he took the time to visit this ol fart now that he is famous speaks volumes to me. Oh yeah he drove in in a Ford. (car content)
    Don

23. Ah, yes--Prince Edward County.--One of the nicest places in ontario. I lived and worked around Belleville for about 20 years, and I always enjoyed a run down into the "County". Bloomfield, Wellington, Picton, Cherry Valley, Consecon, Carrying Place, Lake on the Mountain. Hell, when I was a little kid growing up in the fourties and fifties, in Bancroft, my grandparents and aunts and uncles used to go down every summer in August and pick tomatoes for Morely Conlin in Bloomfield, for the canning factory. Jesus---I'm so old that I can remember the causway with the swing bridge in it that used to run from Belleville to the County before the Bay bridge was built!!!:eek::eek:

24. I was daydreaming one noon hour when crossing the bridge and didnt notice it was opening SCHREEEEEEEEEEEECH! just stopped! Felt not too bad though there was an International Scout sliding to a stop right behind me.
    Don

25. I'm out on the Wet coast...Abbotsford BC.

26. plodge55aqua

plodge55aqua
    from Alberta

From Calgary..

1/2 and 1/2 1955 DODGE
    51 HENRY J
    1954 METEOR SKYLINER

:)

27. Ned_Gob

Ned_Gob

...and if it's Friday the 13th it's thundering ?

28. bigern007

bigern007

From Kingston Ontario,for the last couple of days the sun shone .Hinting that playing outside is only 6or8 weeks away,WOW

I,m embarassed to say what my cars are,but,I promise to buy a H A M B worthy toy before spring,,,,,,,,,Ernie

29. Saxxon

Saxxon

Winnipeg Manitoba

30. screwball

screwball

Canadian Rods and Vans magazine anyone have any looking for info on a 60s Econoline pick up called Black Jack built in Ottawa and may have been a cover car or an article car. All info or pics would be great as a friend is building a tribute as the first truck was crushed in the 80s.