Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Check out my new six carb setup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lucky77, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Lucky77

Lucky77

Yup:)

Attached Files:

2. continentaljohn

continentaljohn

Sweet and wicked cool intake:D love them so much I took mine off the wall ... How my roadster going Scott:D

Attached Files:

3. 416Ford

416Ford

Scott, you sure did get in with the right group of guys over there. I have 6 different guys who own 31 Coupes on my street and everyone of them is bone stock.

4. Lucky77

Lucky77

Oh man does that look killer. I'm thinking some chrome frog's mouth scoops for mine. "Your" roadster is coming along nicely. The rear step is done, 32 K memeber is installed and I'm waiting to see which flathead I get from Frank before I install the motor mounts. I've just got to slow down and quit buying shit for five minutes and get back to work on it.

5. hvychvy

hvychvy

Give us some pics later on the car,gonna look KILLER!!:D

6. HemiRambler

HemiRambler

Living proof that it's NOT all about the money with everybody!!

Congrats to BOTH of you. Well done.

7. DirtyTace

DirtyTace

oooh, that's nice!

Yeah, you really can tell you're not married. I spent a 1952 Triumph Speed Twin on an "upgrade" on my wife's wedding ring. That means she can't say squat then next time I drop some dough on some speed parts.

Attached Files:

8. olskool31coupe

olskool31coupe
    from Midwest

Nice set-up. I always liked the shape of the top and runners on these Edelbrock Cross Ram-type intakes. I had a dual 4V Edelbrock on the 390 FE motor in my '31 Model A Sedan and it worked really well. . .even with twin 600 Holleys.
    For my current '31 Coupe project, I'm going with the earlier-style tall "log" manifold from Edelbrock offered between '58 and '61 or so. I'm also using the 94's (all 59 series).
    Good luck on your project.

Attached Files:

9. HotRod33

HotRod33

Both of you guys are lucky........cool intakes...

10. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Good deal..........alot of people have alot of parts sitting around that will never be used, I have some as well but over the last two years have realized I needed to really focus on my needs and not so much on the wants..........not easy to do....and I fail at it all the time.........I do not want to be the one that passes on one day with a bunch of hoarded up dusty objects.........but with some really well used rung out pieces that defined me...and not caught up in king of the mountain type games.........I have been wondering about getting my hands on that same intake design you have....to drag race it to see if its a better performer at the track over the Offy 6x2 I am currently running.....Their has to be a difference in the rpm range each perform in....especially with the longer runners over my Offy...................Bolt that sucker on and givem hell...your description of your engine is comparable to mine......your engine will be thankful for the additional cfm and fuel..your engine has been on a diet w/ a two barrel...Goodluck and congrats, Littleman