Register now to get rid of these ads!

Is There A Company That Manufactures 1935-1936 Ford Roadster Fiberglass Bodies?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slammed88, Mar 19, 2006.

1. Deuce Customs body is available with a dickie (rumble) seat or a Boot (trunk). And with a bit of squeezing you can stick 4 seats in it.(based on 5w coupe size). The exterior finish is great, and with the Australian dollar cheaper than toilet paper, you will be able to pick one up at a good price.

2. Grilleguy

Grilleguy

Heritage Hot Rods has been sold by Dave & Viki when he had it in Kankakee, IL. New owner and operations are now run out of Macungie, PA. http://www.heritagehotrods.com

3. telbert twang

telbert twang
    from estonia

Sorry for small hijack, but my question is very similar. It is the same, but just about the ´35-/36 3w coupe bodies , not roadsters. Is there anybody else making them, besides jb donaldson ?

4. Redneck streetrods used to have a real fine looking 35/6 body if I recall. They would probably still pop one out for ya if they aren't makeing them on a regular basis any more.

Atchison KS. Talk to Wayne.

5. Buzoom

Buzoom
    from Florida

Bought a 36 from Davviki. What Junk!!!!!
    Air bubbles, Raw glass, Body panels crooked.

Do yourself a favor go Unique Motorcars. They were a lot of help making the Davviki right Wound up selling the Davviki Fenders for a loss and bought Uniques. They even personally delivered them to me.

Buzoom

6. We have the original Pat Mooney molds that we purchased from the former Fairlane Co. We are redesigning the interior steel structure and will be producing bodies soon. We have available a
    roadster, convertible, cabriolet, phaeton, and a very cool boattail body. Shoot me a p.m. if you need info.

7. Ebbsspeed

Ebbsspeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

This thread has dust on it. Probably fiberglass dust.......

8. Thanks for your input. I am so old I am covered in dust, too.

9. FASI

FASI

I am considering putting back into production the Windshield Stanchions for the 1935 -36 Ford Roadster and Phaeton bodies. I produced these when my company, Fairlane Automotive was building the bodies. Cast Silicone Bronze, tough as steel. Need to know if there is a need or desire for these. The foundry is working on a price quote for me.