Register now to get rid of these ads!

Eaton M90 question.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KrisKustomPaint, Dec 22, 2008.

1. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

All right so I'm fabricating a manifold for a Eaton M90 supercharger but I can't figure out what is going on with the 4 holes surrounding the discharge port. one one side two of the holes are connected through a passage that goes to the pcv with a similar arrangement on the other side, but it doesn't go to any thing there is just a hole on the top side of the blower. My question is what am i supposed to do with this? I would think it needs to be plugged up or plugged in to something. any help? the gasket only shows the holes on the drive side open to the manifold but on other peoples fabricated manifolds i noticed three of them open.

thanks for any help
    kris

2. Flat Roy

Flat Roy

Kris
    I have what I think is the Pontiac version of the M90 that I'm going to run on my flatie. Since the blower came off of a running engine I can see residue from crankcase vapors in all of the holes that you mentioned so I will guess and say that the side opposite the PCV is open to the crankcase simply to allow engine heat to warm the blower case. I will be using the PVC side to put negative pressure on the crankcase but have simply not put any holes in my adapter plate to accommodate the other holes thus blocking them off. I have also have blocked off the EGR port and water cooling ports as I will not be using those ether. I have marked (6)holes(in photo) that appear to have been connected to the crankcase. Hope this is useful to you.

Attached Files:

3. Gemini EFI

Gemini EFI

The M-90 off of a SuperCoupe Ford is a whole lot easier to use.
    Gemini EFI

4. KrisKustomPaint

KrisKustomPaint

im not even sure what this one came off of ill try and post some pic later

5. fast Ed

fast Ed

Pics will help for sure, we can ID what it came off of. I had a T-Bird SC for 10 years, nice working blower.

cheers
    Ed N.

6. panic

panic

What supplies the back 4 cylinders?

7. There is a Super Coupe Club of America which has a web site, and those guys can hook you up with answers to M-90 questions.

8. Flat Roy

Flat Roy

Open plenum under plate.

Attached Files: