Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from el paso

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bungle, Dec 14, 2008.

1. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

i've been on the jockey journal for a while now, i recently finished building my first motorcycle, so now i'd like to start on a car project. i'm looking for something that i can eventually fix up, and take my wife and kids out in. i've been driving around my city looking in every corner for just the right project...still haven't found anything yet, so i might have to find something online. thanks for having such an inspiring website. i'm sure if the jockey journal was helpful, then this site will be as well.

2. Zombo

Zombo
    1. oHIo

3. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Welcome from DFW...

4. Bare Bones

Bare Bones
    from Austin TX

I grew up in El Paso!!!! Welcome from Austin! Can you get me some Chico's Tacos? :)

5. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

ha! it wouldn't be the same without the dirty floors, tables, and crowd of drunks trying to sober up at 2a.m.

6. Bare Bones

Bare Bones
    from Austin TX

Ahhhh yes, you are right..... :)

7. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

Welcome! I've lived in El Paso three times. Best memory is it in the rear view mirror! :)

What kind of rod are you thinking of?

8. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

welcome to the jungle

9. bungle

bungle
    from el paso tx

HA! i can understand that comment. this city has so much potential, but it's really hard to get a good thing going here. anyway, i just bought a 51 ford off of "heavy". for now, i'm gonna just try to get the engine and trans and wireing squared away, and then slowly work on the rest. as long as it drives, i'll be happy.

10. Drive Em

Drive Em

Welcome, I am from El Paso, and know pretty much everyone into HAMB friendly cars. PM me and I will tell you where to look for what you are looking for.