Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Mooneyes '08 Caravan Pic's!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Phil's chilli KICKS ASS!!!! Definately would have kept us warm,LOL....

2. I forgot to post these two coolass bikes! LOVE the board-track looking one...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 55Bomber

55Bomber

Finally!!! thanks bob for the sweet ass pic's of this BAS ASS 55' Chevy GASSER.

4. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Very nice pictures man.Looks like you were up since the weee hours of the morning...Hope to make it out there one day.:)

5. We met at the gas station at 4:45,not the show! We got to the show at 6:40! LOL....

6. Rudy, from the Strays. Miguel chopped it, and Eugene "based" it. Lots of talent in that club

7. 327-365hp

327-365hp
    from Mass

Great pics again Bob! I just got my power back up after the ice storm four days ago. so it was great to see all the awesome cars and beautiful women. Your success with the ladies is amazing, must be when you lick your eyebrows that gets them!!

8. Damn, you were one of those victims? Terrible storm.

9. This Peterbuilt Rod had a big crowd around it. I heard some guy talking about it,so I went looking for it. Looked pretty cool! The work was great. What do you guys think? I liked it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Not a big fan about Rods with bags,but the way the suspension worked was neat! The bags were under the frame with a cantileaver(spelling?)set-up. So when you filled the bags it pushed up on the arm which raises the chassis. Hard to see the set-up in this pic,but it was the best I could do...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  10. BAM

BAM
    from HB, CA

Hey Bob,
    Thanks for posting all the pics. I forgot my camera and my bride was too busy checking out everyone's 'costumes'. They should have the drags at all the shows. By far the best part of the day.

Brian

11. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Hey Bob, Thanks for all of the great pics, I only shot a few on this trip ! I walked the show with Burny and Rudy and we looked for you but never seen or heard (hahaha) you !! I guess we should have just looked for the area with all of the girls. Damn I really wanted to see that '36 from San Diego (is it acme speed ?)!
    And to answer your bag comment, NOPE (hahaha)
    Thanks again,
    Rob

12. classicfins

classicfins

Sweet Peas Mother, I love this truck! Any more pics of it?

[​IMG]

13. Do you have more pics of that 70's T-bird... that thing is RAD!

sam

14. leocad

leocad
    from LA, CA

15. sololobo

sololobo

Crazy about a Mercury!! The stuff we do out of love for our rods and customs. Very cool coverage Bob. If we had to get up that early for some work project etc. it would be a pain in the butt. But its hard to describe the rush of hearing, seeing, and feeling the rides and hanging with pals on these deals. Thank you so much for all your time and energy to take us to this incredible event. And thanx to all other contributers for adding cool shots and the vid of the pin-up contest rocked. Reeling with cheap thrills!!~Sololobo~

16. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

bob it was great seeing ya thanks for the pics

17. TERPU

TERPU

Got this from Kristabelle's stash,HA HA!

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Bob you truly have a charmed life! That's the merriest X-mas picture in a long time.

Happy Holidays,
    Tim

18. Cruiser

Cruiser

Bad Bob scores again! You dog....... Great thread with lots of cool rides and great looking women. Still trying to see the whole thread it's real long.............

CRUISER :cool:

19. FoMoCo_MoFo

FoMoCo_MoFo

Bob, That Peterbuilt was built by a dude named James Crosby...

20. i like the pete, definitely different

21. That's true, my buddy James did indeed build it. It was in the Firestone Booth at SEMA (for the airbags) and drew a big ass crowd there too. Not to mention a "Best Of" award at John Force's Xmas Show

22. Not nearly as nice as Bob's new BFF, but on the way out I think I got some shots of the new cover for "Rolls" and Pleats:D

Attached Files:

23. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

Hoovs, were you there? Why didn't you caravan with us?

24. The family wanted to go along but didn't want to leave at 5:00 am. We drove up in the truck...got there at 9:00 am. It only took 10 minutes to get in and get parked. We were gone by 2:00 pm. I saw your car and quite a few others but ran into only a handful of people.

25. The SanDiego '36 was the black one,with no hood. ACME Speed Shop '36 was the brown one,with Zephyr taillights.

26. Nope! Not HAMB worthy,but I did like the tail-art!

27. 133

that Peterbuilt "hot rod" is a good example of the old saying, "just because you can doesn't mean you should".

28. Bob you truly have a charmed life! That's the merriest X-mas picture in a long time.

Happy Holidays,
    Tim[/quote]

If you like that one,I KNOW you'll like this one!!!!

[​IMG]