Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi from pa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Cadillack, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Cadillack

Cadillack

The Name's Nico Acri. I'm A Junior In High Scool And Building A '64 Caddy.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  2. Zombo

Zombo
    1. oHIo

3. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from colorado! Let us know how it turns out.

4. Cadillack

Cadillack

Okay, It Sure Was Hard To Get That Picture In There.

We Bought The Car For 180 Bucks. The Body Is Solid But Needs A couple Patch Panels, It Wears It's Factory Paint From The Belt Line Up. It Sat For 20 Years And The 429 And Hydromatic Were Full Of Water. A Rebuild Kit Is $2,000 So We Traded A Triumph Chopper Frame And Springer Front End For A 400 SBC. The motor Went to Mike Llyod's Machine Shop, He Checked The Bearings, Put In A Bigger Cam, Installed New Valves With A Five Angle Valve Job And Threw on Some Roller Rockers. We Had A Turbo 400 Laying Around With A 4 Inch Tail Shaft, Mark (DirtyThirty On Here) Got Us A Killer Deal On a Rebuild And switching the Tail Shaft And Housing To a 9 Inch. The Drive Shaft Got A New Yoke And Five New U-Joints.

I Will Start A Tech Thread Showing How We Are Doing The Motor Swap....So Stay Tuned!

Before I Got The Caddy I Was Big Into Bikes. I Built This One Way Back When I Was 11, Out Of Chopped Up Bikes. It WAS One of The First Hokey O.C.C. Stringrays That Hit The Showroom Floors.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008

5. welcome from hatboro pa-kick ass bike!

6. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

welcome from right up the road
    Zach

7. Cadillack

Cadillack

Thanks Guys

Zach I'm Gonna Try To Have It At Posie's Open House