Register now to get rid of these ads!

Best Christmas Ever

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Howrod, Nov 25, 2008.

1. NICE!!!! I wish my girl would buy me one. but the question is did she buy it with her money or your money??

2. Pothole 31A

Pothole 31A

She got you a crate??? you must be really bad if she is going to make you live in there!!! Oh wait there is a car in there!!! She is a keeper!!

3. JD's 32

JD's 32
    from TX

Well, i think your gonna win this years who got the best toys!

4. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

shes a keeper,

Mine bought me rear suspension members for the A project from Welder Series, And a new Radiator..

Last year I got a complete superbell dropped front axle and all the trimmings to finish it out spindle to spindle..

If christmas came more than once a year i might get this thing done before they toss me in the ground:D

5. Howrod

Howrod

Technically, it's "our" money.
    I guess you can call her my sugar mama...she's made more money than I'll ever make.

6. nice i want a sugar mama!!

7. I'd be happy with the Silver Sapphire model, let alone a BRAND NEW three window deuce! I love that body style, good luck with the build!

8. Rick Thompson

Rick Thompson
    Alliance Vendor

You are one lucky guy, quit you bitching about the seams before she takes it back

9. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Damn, you and she both must be keepers. Is she a CEO for one of the Big Oil Rapists? I wouldn't even dream of giving myself a gift that nice - I don't deserve it. You're a lucky MoFo for sure.