Register now to get rid of these ads!

DownUnda BENDIGOswapHEATHCOTEdragsNOV.15,16- 6pix

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Spoggie, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Enjoy..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
  2. thanks for the pics, went to the swap and picked up a few items set of 55 chev 15 wheels near new black wall bias plys and 5 hubcaps for $100 bucks a stack of rod and custom mags for 20 bucks then i went and blew a bunch on back issues of the rodders journal, kicking myself now i didnt pick up the complete halibrand quickchange housing for $300 when i saw it. i was out of coin by the time i went back to see it was still there. rolled up to the drags late in the afternoon but saw how dismal the turnout was and decided to call it a day. from what i heard the turnout was down due to someone ringing the radio stations and informing them the drags had been cancelled.shitty.

3. hemi35

hemi35
    from Australia

I was keen to go BUT my buddy went and said there was only 8 cars running! Everybody was under the impression it was cancelled?

4. yeh that was what i had heard someone wasnt happy about something and ruined a good days drag racing. that and i think calder was holding some sort of drag nationals, yes you read that right..calder.

5. Big Russ

Big Russ

Cheers for the photos Spoggie. They're some SERIOUS cars at the drags, even if there was only 8 of 'em. You Southern boys know how to put on a show.