Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures Hemispherical: new trailer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ichoptop, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8iVx94WotM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M8iVx94WotM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. QQMOON

QQMOON

Interesting

QQ

3. Uhh,, what is that about the 58 second mark???

4. Looks like a burn victim?

5. chaddilac

chaddilac

Burn Victim? Or Mr Crispy!!! I'd say far beyond well done, not even no pink in the middle!!

6. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

7. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

8. The little side hack is way cool!

9. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

looking good!!!!

10. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

11. rodknocker

rodknocker

Mad Fabricator wannabee's

12. Model "Eh"

Model "Eh"
    from Denver

Hey, I don't see you out there, busting your ass, contributing something fun to the hot rod community. We need creative documentary now more than ever; wish the guys "back in the day" had been able to record their antics like Chop is doing. What a treasure trove of info that would be today.

Whatever, end of rant. Chop, nice work man, keep it going.. can't wait to see the finished product!

13. Nice comment.......

14. oldsman71

oldsman71

cool video, thanks!!!!

15. dvz

dvz
    from San Diego

chipchopchip.

16. dvz

dvz
    from San Diego

Right...MadFabs the only folks who ever made a trad hotrod vid with a soundtrack...

Comment wannabe.

17. Dale.....you crack me up

18. rodknocker

rodknocker

I feel these videos are way overdone.And if thats a corpse being pulled out at the 58 second mark, thats real respectful("and fun to the hot rod community").As for a comment wannabe,it doesn't bother me,thats what this board is all about.I didn't mean to piss in anyone cheerios.I know the Mad Fab aren't the only guys that made these, but they seem to get repetitious.Sorry I was so uncool.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  19. tomslik

tomslik

so don't watch 'em.
    how tough is that?

20. Degreaser

Degreaser

Moron.

21. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Okay, Okay, but didn't your mommy ever tell you if you don't have something nice to say...just SHUT THE FUCK UP! The guy making this movie is out there having a good time shooting footage, talking to big name builders in the area, and putting his artistic view on it. Give me a break, just because your tired of seeing "these types" of videos doesn't mean everyone else is. If it has to do with traditional hot rods and the stories that go with it, I'm down to watch it!

Get over yourself man...

22. rodknocker

rodknocker

Just trying to get my 15 minutes of fame.

23. rodknocker

rodknocker

I'd like to apologize for my comments earlier in this thread.I guess it set me off a bit to see a dead guy getting pulled from a car.Now that I've calmed down,again I'd like to apologize.

24. Model "Eh"

Model "Eh"
    from Denver

Spoken like a gentleman. By the way, the "dead guy" part sure isn't fun for me either, but on the other hand it does serve to remind us all of a couple important points, namely:
    1) that while our hobby is fun and all, we need to take driving seriously, especially in high-performance vehicles.
    2) that safety equipment has come a long way.
    3) that we should always be honing our fabricating and driving skills, lest we suffer a similar fate.
    So, all in all, while disturbing, that part of the video was a net positive for me, since it made me reflect on these points.

25. I think you succeeded....

Good for you...if you don't like it, don't buy it....

26. Degreaser

Degreaser

Im stoked for it to come out.

27. 51Packard

51Packard

Lookin' good Chop!

28. chopt49

chopt49

29. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

nice editing... gonna have to get a copy.

30. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

The whole Mad Fabricators wanabee thing is funny...
    When I started Mad fab there was nothing of this kind of DVD to influence me... So I just did what I thought looked cool..and I guess it set sorta a standard in what hot rod DVD's look like..I don't think this is a Wanabee Mad Fab DVD.. I just think its another DVD thats influenced by Mad Fab.. Theres a whole lot of diffrent Hot Magazines out there but they are influenced from the original .. Hot Rod magazine...

I have some questions on the trailer tho...

1. Is it a mix of Old footage and new or is that all for the trailer..?
    2. After viewing the trailer I still don't know what its about.. Is it shows, Builders, Feature car etc...???
    3. is it about Hemi's???

And I would ditch the Red Titles... Red is a big no no... it bleeds to badly and most people don't have there TV's set up right a the red just tends to look bad.. I had a hard time reading the title..

When making a trailer you have to give info on what its about.. all I got is a bunch
    of cars doing burnouts and some dude playing guitar>...

I've been doing this since 2003 and I seen allot of other DVD's made and people don't
    realize what goes into making these... I hope you do well and keep it going..

Looks cool.....

evel