Register now to get rid of these ads!

pics of my 50 shoebox,never posted photos so here it is

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hombres ruin, Nov 18, 2008.

1. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

or just host the pictures on www.tinypic.com . its free!

2. pepeford50

pepeford50

bad ass!!

3. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

i posted the flathead pics on another thread,titled something about my shoebox flathead pics i promised so tell me what you think of them. thanks

4. Rough Stock

Rough Stock
    from Austin, Tx

that looks amazing. good job.

5. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

thanks rufstoksilver,i appreciate it you have one bad ass truck on that avatar of yours!

6. premium

premium
    from Goergia

fuck yes!!!..

7. DragFrame

DragFrame

Hey I'd like to see some susp. Pics. Some more info on the air ride set up. That car is perfect.

8. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Take plenty of pics if you get the chance I read that there were 1500 pre registered cars already!! Damn I wish we could get a Mooneyes show out here in Texas.By the way your shoe is one firme ride man.I am going to look for the pics of the engine to drool some more...:D

9. DragFrame

DragFrame

Hey I'd like to see some susp. Pics. Some more info on the air ride set up. That car is perfect.

10. Lucky77

Lucky77

Holy schmokes is that nice, love the color.

11. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

dragframe the air ride set up ,is firestone bags all around.fatman dropped uprights and dropped steering arms up front.leafs removed from the back with a mild notch,monroe shocks back and front.Two viair compressors(hidden) in the trunk.control vales for the front and the back to control drop and lift.also parker solonoids and large air line.

12. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

I'm not the biggest fan of Fords, but that '50 is down right awesome. I love that color. Do you have any more pictures out in the light?

13. fuzzy bunny

fuzzy bunny

14. DerKafer

DerKafer
    from San Diego

Not sure what "DESMADROSOS 1904 C.C.shoebox ford club." means...

Aside from that. This shoebox can really play the gangster rap! F*@% THA POLICE! :D

15. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here's my 1949 tudor in 1952, when I was in USN, bought it for 1300.00 off a car lot in Santa Monica, Ca.
    After USN discharge in 1955, I had the engine done 3/4 race street style, rebored, '49 Merc crank; Port & relieved & polished, Isky cam, adjustable Olds valves, Mallory dual point ignition, Edelbrock aluminum heads,Offy intake manifold, 2-- 97 Strombergs/with chrome bonnets, Headers & cutouts,----& heavy duty clutch with milled flywheel.
    It was a good running flathead,-----------BUT then the Chevy V8 Power Pak was made available as an option in 1955.
    I could stay even with the Chevy's in low gear (three on the tree) but when shifting to 2nd gear, Chevy's beat me to the lights!!-------Don:D:D