Register now to get rid of these ads!

new chick from vegas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by vdubshani, Nov 18, 2008.

1. vdubshani

vdubshani
    from vegas

so, 'ello...im shani...im brand new here...just joined the other day and forgot to introduce myself...so, heres the basics...im am unskilled car fanatic...pretty much, if it has an engine on it, i'l like it...i took auto mechanics in high school but that was 10 years ago...i never followed up on the few skills i used to have...i tried to go to hot rod institute last year but that fell thru...i bought a millermatic welder last year but due to this thing we call life, i had to sell it a month later and never taught myself how to weld...but, if there happens to be any rad people here from vegas who for some godforsaken reason have a desire to teach, i'd love to learn:)...i go to every possible car show here...im super into vw's which has led to my unhealthy passion for volksrods...im really into rusty ol rat rods and jalopys, anything that looks like you mighta found it sitting in a field back home in virginia...so, i guess thats that...howdy y'all and its a pleasure findin you...

2. chris55

chris55

welcome from ohio...

3. wellcome and love the fear and loathing quote!!

4. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from colorado!

5. MonsterMaker

MonsterMaker

welcome from a fellow las vegas resident......

6. welcome from st louis, mo! good luck with the learning skills, and don't give up. i am learning too, and am having fun at the same time. hurry up and get a project to share with us.:cool:

7. chevy69

chevy69

welcome wish i were at the school to meet the first girl to join ;-) but i graduate here in dec been up here for a yr now and am ready to get out of this state hahah

8. vdubshani

vdubshani
    from vegas

thanks for makin me feel so welcomed...good to see people from vegas...we've probably passed by each other unknowingly at viva lv:D...hey, chevy69, congrats on the upcomin graduation...thats so exciting...if things had worked out, i'd be right there with you...i registered and even payed my $100 app fee and all and was 'sposed to start in the first class in jan...i signed up for chasis, body fab, refinishing and trim...c'est la vie...

9. HotRod33

HotRod33

Hey Shani....welcome from st louis.... don't give up on school ...is there somewhere out there that you can take a welding course at night.....