Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Bombshell photo shoot today! YEEHAW!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Oct 25, 2008.

1. BigScott666

BigScott666
    from East Coast

x2 - Couldn't have said it better myself!!

2. slammed1

slammed1

Triumph Choppers are too cool,still have our dads from the early 70's.

3. the SCROUNGER

the SCROUNGER
    from USA

nice cars, but the chick has way too many tattoos. She looks like a female popeye on silicone. The news girls on Fox Channel are better looking !

4. repoguy

repoguy

Now THAT is funny....

5. TbirdGirl

TbirdGirl
    BANNED

AHAAHAH holy crap. I just saw this. Thanks for the laugh hhahaha You are my new best friend. Because you said what I wanted to
    xoxo:p

6. TexasDart

TexasDart

That's why the call it the 'FOX' channel.

7. Nope, still too many tats for me. And what the hell is hanging out of her nose? Kinda like your Merc, I liked it better without the flames, clean and simple with great lines. Gorgeous girls and Gorgeous cars don't need all the extra stuff. Not knocking either one, just my useless opinion - Like they say, that's why theres Fords and Chevy's, Bud and Coors, and 64 crayons :D

8. Abomination

Abomination

Hope he's as rich as the last one... That was one hell of a rock collection on her finger.

~Jason

9. repoguy

repoguy

a booger?

10. hotrodhenry

hotrodhenry
    from elmonte,ca

:Dbut they are custom.:eek:

11. Thanks for putting the pics up Bob! I don't mind if the canvas is empy or full of color as they are all works of art.

12. J.Royseth

J.Royseth
    from Norway

I just have to stop looking at those pictures.:) I get so damn jealous at you folks living in California.:( Here in Norway there are no women like that.-Hardly any women at all that's worth looking at. And besides that,-It's winter. Cold,wet and dark.:mad: When I'm working on my hotrod,I have to dress like an eskimo.
    And getting parts is another thing. 2 and a half month ago I ordered a fuel tank,steering column and a few other things for my 31 coupe. Still waiting.
    Could someone over there please adopt me ?;)

13. Finktim

Finktim

What, are you guys crazy? Ink or not, T&A is a good thing! We've got lot's of hotties here in Florida too, with and without. Of course, we also have the standardized "I don't give a shit how I look crowd as well".....

Try this at the next rod run your at. Just sit in one place for a while and observe the large (term used loosely) aray of women you will see shuffling thru. Go to Disney and do the same. The scars will heal with time.....:cool:

14. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

any pictures of her lifting her leg on the hydrant? :confused:

15. slammed

slammed

I'm digging the chick's, car's and the cool bungalow's, thanx BadBob..........some of you chump'a can find the fault in 'free money'............hit the brick's!

16. LOW LID DUDE

LOW LID DUDE
    from Colorado

Wow can I come hang out with you guys? You lucky som bitch. My friends are boring compared to you .

17. Adam D.

Adam D.

bob is one of the luckiest sons of bitches i know..... god blessim

18. VNTGE41

VNTGE41
    from l.a.

that last chick is hot! Tattoos or not(i like them personaly) but chicks with tattoos are hotter than chicks without

19. Maybe. But Fox News girls don't walk up and give me a hug and a kiss and say "HI Bad Bob!"...Don't think they would put on a bikini and let take pictures either!!!

20. Without the flames it looks like the other 50 black Mercs I see at Primer Nats and Mooneyes! Might as well be a Honda driving down the frwy with all the other generic cars on the road!
    As far as Lindsey's nose ring. That's the first time I saw that! Not a fan of those...But she is still a good friend of mine.

21. Don't really know why this became a YES or NO on tattoos thread,but Hot chicks are hot chicks,with or without tattoos. This was more for your entertainment!
    I have to disagree with you though. Chicks with tattoos are not hotter than chicks without! Original Duece Coupes are BADASS,with paint or without. Still a Duece! IMO...

22. Dyce51

Dyce51
    from Ohio

Hey Bad Bob.....you say these were takin at a photo shoot for a calander???? How we get one? Bad ass cars and smokin hot women...hell ya I want one lol!!!

Nice pics dude!!!

23. Damn Bob, I don't think anyone would ever mistake it for a Honda :eek:
    The other thing I always look at is something Little John Buterra once told me. Don't build your car or judge your car based on what other's do. Do it in a way that it stands on it's own merits, otherwise you are just trying to out do the other guy to make it stand out and end up with an "ISCA Show Rod"
    And like I said, not knocking any of it, just an opinion and we know what those are worth :D

24. Not out yet! I'll let you guys know.

25. Here's why I did it!
    A guy who used to come Ed Roth's shop in Maywood,drove a chopped '49 Merc. ALL BLACK! I loved that car. He gave me a ride home more than once,with my Schwinn Stingray in the trunk. That was when I knew it was what I wanted. As far as the flames go,I always wanted flames. I knew exactly how I wanted them,so I did my homework and put together an example to show the painter. Don't think I would flame a Hotrod though. Another big factor...I wanted you to know it was me when you saw my Merc...VANITY....LOL!

26. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Why were you looking at her nose:D

27. That's funny right there! :D:D

28. Stop the complaining about tats and flames. Tattoos and flames painted on cars and bikes, is traditional!

29. Anderson

Anderson

Not a damn thing wrong with tattooed girls and hot rods :D

Attached Files:

30. You are so right!!!