Register now to get rid of these ads!

looks like a 32 ford to me, is it worth $1000

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JF, Nov 4, 2008.

1. JF

JF
    from Utah

I got it this morning, here is a picture of it before unloading at its new home. I almost missed out on it, people were offering more$ and the guy was totally cool about it, it's good karma!
    I'm not sure exactlty what I'm going to do with it yet, I've got a couple other projects in the works before I get too involved in this one. but I will take more pictures of it and all the extras like Bruce says "to find out about it's past" I'll post em here when I get it all laid out. I'm stoked about it!!!!

Thanks again

Josh

Attached Files:

2. dirt

dirt

nice score!!!!!

3. sodas38

sodas38

YES! Great score. I would agree, 35 banjo and I believe that trans will match the rear as in its probably a 35 unit, not for sure though would need to see it closer.

.....is that snow? Damn too early for that stuff.

p.s. I think I know where there's a deck lid for that for about $300 pm me if you need the contact info.

4. bigtumtum

bigtumtum

Nice to see that its saved because the last years you bhere al kind of story's about old cars going to the crusher

5. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

F'ing Cali guys... i paid $500 for my 27 t roadster with no rust $300 for my Chopped 30 ply coupe with only a couple spots of rust and a 28 coupester for $200 cuz it had extra parts in the last 5 years

6. bartikus

bartikus

dude i just saw that thing on ksl lucky dog you are. sweet find wish i had seen it first

7. Very cool...I'd be asking questions about it origin...save the history!
    congrats.

8. JF

JF
    from Utah

Unfortunatly he didn't know of its history, just that it had been sitting in some field or something like that. maybe there's more like it, where it came from so he didn't want to say???

Yep, the first real valley snow this year and the traffic was horrible this morning. Im going to build a shelf on the wall of the garage for this to sit on. I have a 3 car garage and already have 4 cars in it, this will make five! :)
    (they are small cars, a 51 F1, 29 A tudor, 45 ford gpw, and wife's Mits Montero. )

9. loudpedal

loudpedal
    from SLC Utah

You lucky sob. I saw it first thing this morning. I was distracted by the election last night or that would have been in my shop before I went to bed...

It's a sport coupe by the way. I've got the correct fuel tank for it ('28-'29) if you want to trade me for the '30-'31 tank you got with it.

10. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Damn, I was almost there. Guess I might as well turn around now and head back. :( Oh well, good luck with it I guess. :)

11. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

glad he was cool about the deal now adays a few would grab the top offer and blow a deal away , good luck with the build

12. eightbanger

eightbanger

Jump on it,..or you'll wish you did!

13. utahdodge

utahdodge

14. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

might be a little to much for him! looks like alot of work!

15. Hmmmm, so he asked the HAMB guys if it was worth $1000.00, buys it and asks $1900.00 for it. I think he should give the difference to Ryan :D
    Shit, he didn't even know what it was !

16. lukescoupe

lukescoupe
    from oklahoma

Should of been put on the HAMB classifieds first.

17. slammed1

slammed1

they call him flipper