Register now to get rid of these ads!

Motion Pictures I hate to see old iron go like this

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by old1946truck, Nov 10, 2008.

1. old1946truck

old1946truck

2. Langan

Langan
    from Eagle ID.

Was good when I parked it. When the grass grows and touches the car it's a rustin for sure

3. old1946truck

old1946truck

The part that kills me the most it when somebody would much rather take the car to the scrapyard and have the car crushed. Instead of selling it to someone who do would get it back on the road.

4. HEHEHE...wonder who,s video that is? That is a private yard I have access to. The cars are over the hill behind an old guys house. He lets me take what ever I want! I give him cash now n then but to tell you the truth the old guy doesn,t need it. He was offered a million for some lake frontage he has and he turned them down. What would I do with much money he said....Check out the rest of my videos!

5. motorsportsaddict

motorsportsaddict
    from Smyrna, GA

It would be nice to save some of those cars...

Too bad nothing like that exists down here.

6. They are all too far gone.A southern shell would be cheaper to buy and restore.I have sent parts from those cars all over the world.The roof off of that 51 Merc is on my lawn at the moment.....

7. old1946truck

old1946truck

Hey sorry for stealing your vid Ratmotor there arent alot of yards like that down here in birmingham, alabama. But you have access to some pretty cool stuff thought. Are there any 41-46 chevrolet trucks out there because those are really rare down here to.

8. Search my other vids cause there are a couple.....

9. old1946truck

old1946truck

Do you drive any of you rides in the winter or does the salt eat them up to fast ?

10. My 57 gets hidden under a car cover inside a portable garage. I drive the shops 4x4 plow in the winter.I hate snow....