Register now to get rid of these ads!

PHOTOS: 4 Idiots ROAD TRIP To SEMA, WINFIELD'S, Baja Racing RENTAL & The STARLINER

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KIRK!, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Actually it's the legendary Ford DFV (Double Four Valve) Indy Car Motor at the GMP booth

2. [​IMG]

OH NO :eek: the shackles are on the front :rolleyes: Don't tell Porknbeaner :D

3. ryno

ryno

looks like a good time.
    sema is more about the good times then the show, your pics prove that.
    was there no room in the trunk for fonz, or is he still at the crazy horse 2?

4. solid

solid

You guys are a fucking riot, i'm spitting cheerios on my keyboard as i'm
    trying to type. If someone did not have a fun time on that road trip,check thier pulse. Good times, good times.

5. Glen

Glen

Your posts are always great, thanks for posting the pics. Your catching up with bad bob on the chick count too.

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

You're right. Thanks!

7. I was talking to the guy from GMP and he was telling me that that particular motor was built from many parts of different motors. He said that it was amazing how many parts were flat out different from one to another - typical race car stuff. Said it was quite the project to put it together. We both agreed that it needed to be fired up in the hall, as those things make the most outrageous noise when they are angry.

8. Skate Fink

Skate Fink
    Member Emeritus

Super road trip, great shots and thanks for posting them. Props on the recognition. Especially liked the Banquet placement. I LOVE this car....
    [​IMG]
    ...........but I still don't know about those taillights??? ;-)

9. helmsville

helmsville

if you guys would take pic's with ugly girls, it would make you look more hansom!

10. KIRK!

KIRK!

Shit! PM your address again. The others are literally right here on my desk.

11. EL BOZITO

EL BOZITO
    from EAST BAY

stop the lying sweets. call me later...xoxo.

12. teddisnoke

teddisnoke
    from So Cal

Looks like you guys had a helluva trip!! Since the guys at DERALE were paying me to work the booth, I got zilch time to walk around and check stuff out. Alot of H.A.M.B.'ers came up and said hello, but I wish you guys would have said hey. I was in the background on your altered Dart shot, and had a bunch of t-shirts printed up to hand out to you guys. Cool you had a good time. There is something there for everyone to check out.

13. Crey

Crey
    from Tejas

SEMA is great, looks like you guys had a good time!

14. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

I love your posts AND your love of Taco Bell.
    Oh, is that old dirt track tire still at Gene's sitting on the back of that F6?! hahaa

15. KIRK!

KIRK!

I wish I'd have known.

16. teddisnoke

teddisnoke
    from So Cal

[​IMG]
    This dude off the H.A.M.B was a riot to have at the booth! The guy next to him thought for a sec he was trying to flash his chick! Met quite a few of you guys! Thanks for the thumbs up on the car.

17. there is a webpage for the bird I think its www.thunderflite.com it was one another post here 2 days ago,its out seattle I think its a new build

18. A-Wall

A-Wall

i wanna go to SEMA.....

nice pics, looks like a good time.

19. RodStRace

RodStRace

It was great to finally see your car in the flesh! I took a couple shots, but as others have said, it just doesn't translate.
    I saw the Gambino guys ('ees a club, not a gang) wandering the North hall, and loudly praised them right there in the aisle. They looked a bit dumbfounded. :confused:
    No pics of the Packard? Not exactly trad, but what a beauty.
    BTW, the Sig Other does stripper outfits, and the first cleavage shot looked like one of hers. I had her come over and she thought that skirt (belt) was one she did too! Just a shamless plug in case the ex-snugglers want that look! :eek:

20. fiveofeen

fiveofeen

You guys do this show right. Something about SEMA, and good buddies just makes life good. Great pics, excellent coverage of the good shit.

21. Tom davison

Tom davison
    from Phoenix AZ

Thanks for the coverage. SEMA's the best car show period (if you don't mind walking through lots of mud to find the diamonds).

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Best image ever!

[​IMG]

23. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

You made it back alive? That is success in itself. Guess Fonzi didn't or maybe he is still cashing in the lap dance coupons at the All Male Review. :)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  24. seret

seret

This was my first trip to SEMA, and probably not my last, I had a great time, with great friends. Walked 18 miles and took a ton of pictures, if you have never been, SEMA is not a traditional hot rod Mecca. If you can appreciate craftsmanship and are not a snob you can get allot of great Ideas from a lot of different kind of cars, here are a dozen of the 300 + pics, I took. (Note: that is a manikin Kirk! Is looking at up skirt so don&#8217;t cry) <p>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

25. Big Dirty

Big Dirty

That Caddie Kills Me!!!! Just sitting in the Mojave Desert waiting to be finished......wish I could adopt cars the way crazy chicks adopt cats!!!!!!

Nice pics Matty, had a blast with you guys, like always

Dirty

26. CHOPSHOP

CHOPSHOP
    from Malden,MA

Hey Krik
    Your car looked pissa out there in the sun all week and even better under the HRIA lights. Congrats man- it really was something to see. Didnt get a chance to stay at the HRIA reception (someone gave away our reserved table by mistake to the NHRA) but still got to see the car there.
    GREAT job to you and Alex.

27. KIRK!

KIRK!

Hey homo, put up some pics!

28. enemy2fashion

enemy2fashion
    from USA

Great photos!.... I actually remember seeing you guys rolling around.
    hoodlums unite!

29. FORDY 6

FORDY 6

Great pic's...funny shit...HA!

30. Roadsir

Roadsir

My brother and I called it "rental car therapy". You just gotta do some "Rockfords" "Donuts" and "E brake Donuts".

.................. ran the rental car through it's paces in our own off-road baja and mudbog run, and rode what used to be the world's tallest rollercoaster.