Register now to get rid of these ads!

T radiator help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tj, Oct 30, 2008.

1. tj

tj

Have a 27 T radiator shell and trying to get a radiator to fit it. Sits on a crossmember so it can't drop below. Have an early Mustang - fits good but I think it's about 3" to tall. Tried to find a Ford Courier but no luck and I think it'll be to small on the capacity side. Running a mild small block Chevy. Just can't justify the high dollar route. Thanks, TJ

Attached Files:

2. If you can't find a core that's small enough to build yourself, you might be SOL.

3. timmy t

timmy t

Buy a walker and be done with it. Costs a wad but well worth it.

4. fiftyv8

fiftyv8
    from CO & WA

I agree, go for a good manufactured one especially how small T radiators are better to be sure you are going to be cool!!!

5. I've got a Mark 2 Jag radiator in mine.

6. jaxx

jaxx

of you have a fork lift repair shop of sales outlet around - they sell many small and multicore unit that work great for all streetrods - not to high compaired to the shop that spec rods either. Jaxx

7. check out superior radiator, they have t rads and are quite reasonable.

8. T Weed

T Weed

You gotta go with a rad designed for the older T's, such as a 25 and older. They are shorter. I ordered one from Walker and was very happy with it.

9. Shaggy

Shaggy
    from Sultan, WA

I'm goin old style, with a original t radiator still got the mark from the radator shop in '64

10. flatheadjohn

flatheadjohn
    BANNED

I'm using a radiator out of a forklift and heavy duty enough for a flathead V-8. I believe it's out of a Hyster forklift but what model I haven't a clue as I got it from a buddy of mine that had it sitting in his side yard with other stuff. He got it from where he works.

11. cody repp

cody repp
    BANNED

correct;)