Register now to get rid of these ads!

"unfinished pile o crap" club, whos in?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JimSibley, Dec 6, 2007.

1. SHeesh- It has been so long I forgot I posted the "Hairy Cherry" in posy #64.

2. MoparBruce

MoparBruce

I just showed my wife this thread. Now she doesn't feel like the only wife suffering from her husband's sickness. She'd like to start a chapter for all the spouses of the club.

Just for the record, I'm down to my last 11 non running - gonna be cool as heck one day - yes it was a good deal - would you please shut up - cars.

Attached Files:

3. The Hop Walla

The Hop Walla
    from Dallas

Finally, a club I can call home.

4. Sold this, unfinished

[​IMG]

got this...

[​IMG]

to look like this, unfinished...

[​IMG]

but then traded it for this...

[​IMG]

that now looks like this...

[​IMG]

all the with Ive had this in a shop an hour away that I work on every now and then...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and I still need to put the 2bbl intake on my daily driver...

[​IMG]

I have a problem of getting things almost done then trading them off or selling them for something else.

5. Algon

Algon

Dude, cars like that are considered the good stuff around here:).

6. Pistnbroke

Pistnbroke
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I,m in here is my unfinished projects.

Attached Files:

7. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

my friends tell me im chief of the NFA it stands for never finish anything lmao

8. A Boner

A Boner

Where's the tupperware, all I see is a bunch of rusty hulks. :D

9. hotrodsneverdie

hotrodsneverdie

JimSibley has all of you beat x10. the man easily has 50 cars in his backyard waiting to be hot rodded. but Count me in....i have an unfinished '32 5 window, a 31 roadster, a 30 coupe, a 70 chevy swb pickup, a 79 chevy swb pickup, a 31 tudor, and a 32 fordor.

10. JimSibley

JimSibley

Yea, Tupperware can collect dust and bust knuckles, anoy you and take all of your money just like a real car. I want to see some plastic baskets.

11. hey i have seen that chopped F-1 and that won't get you into the club! sorry dude but maybe next time!:D:D

12. str8axleford

str8axleford

I'm in.... I will have it moving on a budget next year no matter how it looks, and because the wife is watching the budget like a hawk.. Have to pull cars, sell parts, and scrap just to make extra dough for the motorsport stuff I am into. It will never be "finished". A finished car is not a hotrod in my dictionary.

13. Jim, Count me in! You don't need a photo, it's the '34 P/U you sent to Florida! B&B

14. chris55

chris55

15. HotRod33

HotRod33

I should get to be club president, I have 4 projects going and my son want's to start a new one......

16. My unfinished bomb - 1948 Chevy Fleetmaster Aerosedan

[​IMG]

17. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]
    32 Chevy coupe,50 Chevy frame,261/6, McGurk Stromberg, split exhaust, 55 chevy rear.All this has piled up while trying to build the Hoodlum.

18. uc4me

uc4me

I'm in

Attached Files:

19. Horan

Horan

i'm in

Attached Files:

• 135.jpg
      135.jpg
      File size:
      115.8 KB
      Views:
    • 134.jpg
      134.jpg
      File size:
      115.3 KB
      Views:
  20. Deadbird

Deadbird

How could I have missed this club? I'm definitely in! Four unfinished piles o crap in my garage right now. Well, one is still in the remote office location (barn lot). My fresh SBC is still on the engine stand I bolted it to in 1989. That's depressing.

Check my albums for pics. The way OT project shows the most promise at the moment.

21. dragass

dragass

I shouldn't even have to prospect for this one. I'm also in!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

22. CGkidd

CGkidd

I'm in My project has been through two bodies. In the last 7 years. But considering I am only home half the year and buying a new house not to bad.

Attached Files:

23. bcharlton

bcharlton
    from Buffalo NY

1931 Oldsmobile

I'm in. This is exactly what it looked like two years ago. It looks the same today

Attached Files:

24. There is a cure. It is called the 2 bolt rule. Everytime you go to the garage work on at least two bolts or do two things no matter how small. Coming from a long line of procrastonaters I fought my way back to the good life using this rule and have now finished several projects. It is amazing how much better it goes with this rule. Even when you are standing there saying to yourself I can do that anytime , it doesnt matter right now just pick up a tool and do it.

25. threw up a couple better pics of my unfinished pile to the tri-five chevy post...I'm sooo in this club, but am trying Dolmetsch's rule now...

26. dabirdguy

dabirdguy
    Member Emeritus

NOTHING has changed on mine. My membership is hereby renewed for another year!

27. bstie

bstie

Mine definitely belongs here two years down...these odd ball projects are hard to find parts for!

Attached Files:

28. Lucky77

Lucky77

Just traded these 30 roadster doors and cowl for this 32 truck project. In the meantime the other roadster is busy draining my wallet while I build the chassis for it.

Attached Files:

29. quandel_garage

quandel_garage

HOLY SH*T that 40 is amazing, I envy people with that kind of skill and patience

30. mike bourg

mike bourg

A club I can be a member in, 58 chey fleetside scattered all over the place, can`t touch anything for a month due to an apendex that decided it needed to find a new home. at 67 i`ll go nuts watching the tube. MikeB