Register now to get rid of these ads!

When was the last time you saw one of these??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by str8axleford, Oct 26, 2008.

1. A-Wall

A-Wall

I'm sure gonna make one for bottles now! LOL

2. str8axleford

str8axleford

I know... lol. I was over there today, I got my cb650 put back together (till I get my g cleaned to rebuild the head and put gaskets on it). I took pics, but I forgot the cord at my moms. I grabbed the wrong one.. It sucks having 3 cameras, and every one of them uses a different cord. 2 of the cheaper ones are kodaks. I got some pics of the issues I have to straighten out... Just costs doughnuts man. I miss BJ spring who dearched the springs in 87. He was cheap and good. Now they want like 200 to rearch the springs per pair. BJ was on Ogden right by central park in the city. On an excursion there a couple weeks ago, I saw a sign on a shop that was near there, and it said spring work. I just don't want to go to spring align, because one its a hell of a ride, and 2 the cost. I am thinking of going with some speedway springs because they are shorter in length and narrower. I got econoline ones on there now, and they go from the front of the frame, all the way under the cab. Thanks for all the cool pics of the old oil cans.. Yea, I remember them, I was just a little guy. I remember spilling them all over myself! lol

3. str8axleford

str8axleford

Hey 66,
    I read in a mechanics journal how to make one. Just take used qt bottles, cut them in 1/2, then tie them together with 1"hose and tees and screw the 1/2 oil qt bottles to a piece of wood to either side of the hose. Put the bottom of the hose thats teed together into a gallon bottle. This was in an issue from I think 2 years ago. Could be 3.

4. Lstude

Lstude

My Studebaker can collection.

[​IMG]

5. str8axleford

str8axleford

Nice collections you guys... I dig the old stuff... speaking of which... anyone have a rope seal laying around?

6. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

if anyone ever sees a can of SOHIO motor oil,please grab it, i'll be glad to pay you for it. been looking for years, I know they are out there somewhere. :)

7. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

those are wicked cool

8. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

I have a unitest one here but my camera batteries are dead. made here in Georgia

9. 067chevy

067chevy

like this one.
    [​IMG]

10. 067chevy

067chevy

Holy shit. I guess you do. wow

11. Speedsterinc

Speedsterinc

We like to run the Non-Chattering Sears & Roebuck brand

Attached Files: