Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blood on my HAMB tee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Elvisaurusrex, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

This is fairly off topic, but I figured I'd give ranting a shot.. I was riding my Schwinn Cruiser, wearing my favorite HAMB shirt, listening to Johnny Cash in an alright neighborhood, when some kid climbs out of his car, stares me down, and then pushes me off my bike, beats the crap out of me, and then kicks me in the mouth and demands my iPod and whatever cash I had.. I hoped he wouldn't lay a finger on my bike, so I just gave him my iPod and ran off as he got into a yelling match with a guy in a car behind me..

The worst part?
    There's a bunch of blood on my Bad Bob HAMB shirt.. Forget the iPod, even if the cops call back and get it, that would be the second HAMB t-shirt related crime this month. What the fuck is wrong with the world? Anyone know how to get blood out of white t-shirts?

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302600&highlight=stolen+shirt

O/T Rant over..

Attached Files:

2. garagerods

garagerods
    from Omaha

Man. Don't know what to say.
    Wrong = wrong.

3. Bullington

Bullington
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Carry Mace..Bummer dude.

I H8 Asshats that do crap like that

4. fiveofeen

fiveofeen

Damn that sucks, my mom is visiting so I asked her for some good ole traditional mom advice.

Soak in cold salt water. Then wash. :cool:

I cruise n jam a lot on the ole bike, good times.... usually

5. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

Mace? What am I? a 30 something year old woman? I think a can of PB buster would be just fine, I know from experience it'd work great. :D

6. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

peroxide..dude that will take out the blood.just ask my wife....hope you got a good look at himm..I'd get a possie togeather and go stomp a mud hole in that guy

especially if its a white shirt..dont use peroxide on any colored shirt..it will take that blood right out..than go to wash it nomally after you rinse it out in your sink with cold water

7. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Sorry to hear ya got jumped. Here in Texas we get to carry guns (ya gotta have a permit) kinda keeps bad shit from going down. A little bit of SHOUT sprayed on the stain. Let it soak, then wash it in hot water. Should get most of it out, but a little blood will give it character. Gotta find the bright side.

8. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

Go to grocery store...look for a squirt bottle or box of powder, comes both ways, Oxi- or Oxy- something...Oxi-Solve?? Anyway, findit and get it. Soak all the bloody spots, lettem soak, wash. I saved a white shirt that was almost completely red after my wife fell and hit the kitchen counter with her head...actually TOTALLY removed what must have been a pint of blood.
    Next, if you catch your new friend, go back and get ALL the Oxi stuff and fill up a garbage can. I think you should be able to totally remove an inconvenient corpse this way, and pour him right down the toilet. Dirtbag.

9. Gerg

Gerg

thats fucked up man you get a look at the car maybe you could find it later.......

10. skwurl

skwurl

Man that sucks. I hate punks. At least you're ok.

11. cody repp

cody repp
    BANNED

true that, posse's are the answer

12. i thought a bloodstained shirt made the chicks ask for the story ...
    you get to make up the story
    other than what happened most chicks would listen for awhile any way

if the blood don't come out cut it/tear it out and add a scar in the proper location

13. fiveofeen

fiveofeen

I think brass knuckles would be considered traditional :D

14. Bullington

Bullington
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Well you don't offer a visual intimidation to a offender. You can get beat down. So yeah carry something to slow them down so you can get away and report it to the authorties so there is a paper trail... Get his license plate? Witnesses?

15. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

fuckers... when I used to do a lot of cycling I carried a buck knife under the seat. thought I was going to have to use it once with some fuck who didn't like my finger after he almost ran me over.

HAMB shirts should only be sold in dark colors, then the blood, dirt and grease won't show up so much.

16. synthsis

synthsis

you got the shit knocked out of you and you willingly admit that with a picture as evidence? Time to hit the gym and learn how to throw a punch. man up.

17. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

ditto, WTF!!!

18. I_am_who_I_am

I_am_who_I_am

That sucks. I think I remember OxyClean commercials talking about getting blood out of clothes. Why they would advertise that, I don't know.

19. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

White Wizard. I found it at a home improvement show. It works on everything.

20. butch27

butch27

Billy Mays Oxy-White. Oh and carry a weapon like us old guys.This sucks.

21. Tumbler

Tumbler
    from Tucson, AZ

That sucks man. To those that are giving you shit for getting beat up, everyone has gotten whipped at least once. I wouldn't have posted it on a forum with a pic of my fat lip though. Don't let some punk run up on you like that either.

22. junk fiend

junk fiend

they didnt wreck your cruiser did they? lets get some homies and find this foo!

23. Elvisaurusrex

Elvisaurusrex

I coulda fought back, but I think it's funny now anyways. My bike's been stolen twice already and I got it back both times (luckily), I didn't want to risk it again. Besides, he had me on the ground bleeding before I could think. Thanks for the help about getting blood out, but I've had girls calling me asking how I feel for the last hour, I think I might just keep the blood for dramatic effect..

24. TERPU

TERPU

Sorry this happened to you. Next time kick them straight in the dick first as hard as you can if you fear for your safety. Also you should probably take some self defense classes and learn how to defend yourself using the opponents weight and movements to your advantage. The world is full of jackasses who will take advantage of people weaker than them. Get used to it and make yourself not one of 'em. Oh yeah don't turn into a dick yourself. Fuck the sympathy bit from the girls, if you want to really catch 'em save somebody from a similar fate and then you'll have to beat them off.

Good luck,
    Tim

25. Racrdad

Racrdad

Yeah, keep the bloodstains on the shirt for impressing the chicks. Tell them its the other guys blood though......

26. #1.. fight back so it's HIS blood on your shirt.
    #2. get the stain out? what!? I've got oil stains on mine and 1 or 2 blood stains
    (slipped wrench), and i wear it with pride!... pfft.. a clean gearhead's shirt.. WHO
    the HELL ever heard of that!?

27. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

We can't all be Ninjas. I will make a reccomendation, though. The first one is Judo. or Krav Magna. or mean ass pills. Never lay down without a fight. whattare Ya? French?

The second one is a no brainer. Bikes with motors are harder to knock somone off of.

I keed, I keed.

But seriously. Judo. or Krav Magna.

28. Insane 1

Insane 1
    from Ennis TX

Dude, thats fucked up.

Shit holes that do stuff like this are nothing but a bunch of punks anyway, and too stupid to get a job.

But unless there were more than 2 of them, or had a gun I'm going to have to get my ass beat till I can't get up before I hand them anything.

So here is what you do next time: Life Lesson # 705

If someone ever tries something like this again, just act like some crazy mother, jump off the bike, ask you want this I- pod?

Then throw it on the ground in front of them and say Fuck You and start going toward them. They might reconsider who they just messed with.

You'll lose the I-pod but might save a beating, or if they wind up beat you up, at least they didn't get your tunes!

29. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Wow seems like a lot of leg pulling here. Did you really just dump your bike and the whole IPOD story is to just a way to cover your bad riding skills. Cause if you wanna take my IPOD with JC on it....now that's a fight you will not leave without equal blood shed.

Pulling even more leg here....I dont' even own a IPOD.
    LOL!

30. Heepster

Heepster
    from Texarkana

About Elvisaurusrex

<DL class="list_no_decoration profilefield_list"><DT class=shade>Location <DD>Sherman Oaks, CA <DT class=shade>Occupation <DD>Student/AssKicker/Work for Splinter </DD></DL>