Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. henry29

henry29

Removed bumper bolts, chopped top, lowered, removed center bar in grille, welded the seam in the hood, filled emblem holes, did away with your motion sensor light, and some funny lookin little car.

2. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

OK second try with lighter pics............. Ok photo shop pro's i need your help. My truck will be on the road soon. I need to figure out paint. I was thinking gloss white fenders and running boards with satin dark blue cab, hood and bed. But i was wanting Gloss dark blue and the color of the rims stripes on the roof of the cab. But i am open for ANY idea's you could come up with. Thank you very much.
    BDiamond
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]
    [​IMG]<br/>[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  3. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

This one was a challenge:

[​IMG]

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  4. Rikster

Rikster

Just my opinion.. but why loose the great looking gloss paint.
    This classy ride only needs minor work to look like a perfect period cruiser...

As it is now...

[​IMG]

Lowered. new tires and hubcaps. Gas filler into the trunk. Mild dechroming. restoring rocker stainless. and removing the front bumper guards. Possibly taillights in rear bumper guards.

[​IMG]

Or you can take it a step further... and chop the top... with a slightly angled windshield...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2008
  5. GARY T.

GARY T.
    from S.W. Pa

Hi
    just wondered if any of U fellows that do photoshop could show me my car in a couple different colors? if so do U want me to post a pic,or would U rather me e-mail it to U? I want to repaint it,but am limited to colors because I don't want to change the interior What size should the pics be--640-480?
    thanks

6. atomickustom

atomickustom

Ah, well, carry on then! (The camera does lie, doesn't it? I wish all my cars looked as good in person as they do in the photos I have of them.)

7. Looks great the way it is, if you ask me but, since you're not, I like this one.

Nice work Rickster.

8. UK Comet

UK Comet

Gotta love the old car ads.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

chryslerfan55 and kiwijeff like this.
  9. Here you go.

[​IMG]

Just wanted to say that you seem to have some kind of alignment issue between the bed and the cab - they aren&#180;t particularly parallel. I fixed it for you in the pic.

10. This might be an idea...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. One I did for myself. From this...

[​IMG]

To this...

[​IMG]

12. bbdiamond

bbdiamond
    from ROY, Utah

JamesD,
    Thanks . It looks good. And in the pic the bed is just set on my frame not bolted or even aliened right.,
    But not sure if the color combo is what i should paint it. Could you try some other colors?

13. LOWCAB

LOWCAB
    from Houston

Just remember some of you guys who are asking to have Photoshop work done...
    Some of the work that I have seen done here I know takes quite a bit of time to do, even for the Photoshop pros. I myself use it everyday and know what goes into some of these. There is no magic button labeled "chop" or "lower" or "add whitewalls".

To all who do the work, I thank you for your service to all the hoodlums on here.

BR

14. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

I have photoshop.7 on my computer ,BUT its way smarter then I'm ...

I'm trying to learn it ,but man its one step forward and two steps back...

Thanks to all your guys that make it look so easy,I keep on trying..........

I need to pick up the book PHOTOSHOP FOR DUMMYS.......

I've been told that it helps alot,That and practice practice practice.....

But Thanks for the insight...............

15. 56 Royal Lancer

56 Royal Lancer

Thanks, I really dig the two-tone along the trim, it is really cool to see something like this rather try to visualize it. Any suggestions for scallops that would work with that droopy side trim?

16. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

what can you guys do with this?? i have plans for air bags and there a few kolr scemes i been thinking about. a medium grey with red flaked flames or scallops alot of both. powder blue and white flames or scallops, or dark green alone unless you think of a flame or scallop kolor to go along with the dark geen thanks in advance!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

now thats cool!!

18. Rikster

Rikster

Very Cool James D... nice flowing lines... just the way I like them.

19. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Heres one my mom did but she didnt pivot the back window right so its distorted

Attached Files:

DylanHill1931 likes this.
  20. Mojo

Mojo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just an idea I was trying out a while back.

21. Thanks guys! I was thinking about that "speedboat" taildragger stance and then I thought "hey - boats. Boats are wooden.... what if I just....".

Well. I was sick at the time. It was probably those tablets.

22. Here's a photoshop job I did some time ago for a buddy who's currently restoring his 1957 Chieftain...

mild custom
    [​IMG]

the original picture
    [​IMG]

23. mckustoms

mckustoms

Can anyone lower this and put wide whites on chrome rims? Maybe a couple of different colors?
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]

24. evilgenius

evilgenius

Hmm, not really Watson-esque, but I thought I'd try my hand. It's been a good while since I did a photoshop.

[​IMG]

6inarow likes this.
  25. cretin

cretin

If you ask me Rikster nailed it with this one. Awsome! Keep the gloss paint

26. Lstude

Lstude

A friend asked me to post this to see if anyone can do what he wants.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///I:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CLeonard%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Leonard, do you think you could post a photo I send you on the HAMB and see if anyone bites at redoing it? I saw a R series truck shortened, the studecamino you posted, and a GT hawk. Just wondered what a slightly lengthened cab (more room) with a one inch chop only in the front by the window. lowered stance, with Billet Specialties stilleto wheels and extend the sheet metal near the front bumper DOWN to wrap the wheel more....all for fun its neat to see some of the ideas on there.

[​IMG]

27. fitzee

fitzee

Would like to know what my car will look like with both Black steel wheels and Red steel wheels.NO WHITE WALLS Would like to keep the tires as is. Have a new set of wheels for it and looking to figure out what color to paint them. 15x8 on the back and 15x5 front

[​IMG]

28. zodc

zodc

Luv this stuff. Dug one out from way back... not that I got any better at it tho
    The evilbay listings got nice clean shots (once in a great while).

Here's one Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

29. Spaulding

Spaulding
    from Wichita

Here's a few old ones I've done.

Attached Files:

30. Anyone fancy having a shot at my falcon on page 9? Thanks in advance Moony