Register now to get rid of these ads!

Christmas Gifts. Name yours

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PoPo, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Now back on topic here. I have found that Magazine subscriptions work great as gifts and the publishers give a discount as gift form. And who wouldn't like a free year of there favorite car mag ?? >>>>.

2. The Rodders Journal makes a great gift...and they support the HAMB...somebody tell my wife that my subscription needs renewing

3. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

Peace & goodwill for all Mankind.
    .......no,wait sorry,a really kool monster shirt!

4. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

5. thats not a christmas wish that is a fantasy

6. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

well, for my xmas present to myself im sellin my hot rod hahaha... but i hope to have a suitable and more family friendly replacement!

7. Ranunculous

Ranunculous

Haa haa,the sense of humor on here always brightens my day! Thanks for the laughs!

Hmm,I got my disc brakes on my truck and an O/D trans in my buddies garage waiting to be bolted in.
    Looks like Santa Claus already arrived? Anything else now will be an "embaressment of riches!"
    Hope everybody has a nice prosperous,happy and healthy Christmas (two months early!)

8. Would love to sell my Nova and get back into a rod or at least a decent cruiser.

9. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

I've 'ordered' two cars for myself from 1957... yeah, call me selfish... :D
    I hope they will be delivered before that fat guy in red comes farting, eh flying around.

10. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Now, now be nice, I ain't THAT fat.

B[​IMG]B

11. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Damn balloon smugglers!

All I wish for is my health. With that I can continue to enjoy weekends like the past one with family, and meeting new friends.

12. Just thought of a new one...For HAMBANDY to have a complete and speedy recovery and a clean bill of health

13. HoldFast

HoldFast

dropped steering arms.

14. [​IMG]

the gift that keeps on giving!:D

15. Trucked Up

Trucked Up

Hey Bob just PM me. I know a couple of guys that can make that wish come true.:eek::eek::D

16. A '56 vintage console TV - "big screen" - what were they about 23" back then?, along with nightly network TV lineup videos for the entire year. And about anything else '56 to compliment the Fairlane.

Oh, and ain't that "soccer mom" above a 56"? What a hot gift idea to hang those dagmars on the rod! :D

17. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

Last year I asked for a half-inch good quality drill. She bought me a real live Milwaukee Hole Hawg® - wtf am I supposed to do with that? Break an arm? Throw myself across the room? Great-looking tool though, but I can't imagine how she'll top that - Bridgeport Mill maybe?

"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill because they just PISSED ME OFF"

dj

18. roosters hot rods

roosters hot rods

i could use the winning loto ticket..real bad..

19. -Brent-

-Brent-

My girl renews my Rodder's Journal each year. I think it's great and worth every penny too.

20. whid

whid

funny shit :D ........................dave

21. an eight inch diff for my falcon so i can match up my rims,i have 5 stud on the front and 4 stud on the back

22. ArtGeco

ArtGeco
    from Miami

just ask for a "get out of jail free" card.
    trust me, you're gonna need it.

23. Joe Daddy

Joe Daddy

New B.F. Goodrich 670's WW thank you very much...Oh, yeah and a soccer mom too or three.

24. model-a-fan

model-a-fan
    from Kentucky

I want a leg lamp like in the movie A Christmas Story. A Red Ryder BB gun would be cool too. But my wife says I'll put my eye out. Go figure?

Attached Files:

25. Jarred Hodges

Jarred Hodges

I want a set of train horns

26. dvmnorthwest

dvmnorthwest

[​IMG]Caddy air cleaner is #1 on my list.

[​IMG]These are the other option. I'm thinking my wife is going to prefer option #1 though.

27. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

are we talking x-mas gifts that are reasonable or what we would really want? hahaha

28. VONRUBEN65

VONRUBEN65
    from LOMITA

i think her doctor is the one who keeps giving and giving!!!

29. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

I wonder if she unbolts them at night before she goes to bed. The look on that little kids face is definitely a look of awe.

30. jdustu

jdustu
    from Detroit

I got a JET bandsaw for christmas from my wife last year:)

On the other side, I started making most of the gifts I gave last year...personalized tig welded keychains for the siblings, dog tags for the mutts, small wine racks for the parents and a large wine rack built from car parts for my wife. People saw pics of the stuff and started asking about them, and it ended up being the precurser to starting my own business!

-Josh