Register now to get rid of these ads!

More Day of the Drags Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dice, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Dice

Dice
    from Marion, TX

Here's some pics from the Chopped and Diced camp. We really had a good time and Wes kept the grill cookin' all weekend.

Attached Files:

2. Bloody Hell

Bloody Hell
    from Spring, TX

Whats in the 57 chevy got in it. He beat me in my last pass.

3. Howrod

Howrod

4. Howrod

Howrod

5. 60 Belair

60 Belair

Hey bloody Hell ! Thats my 57 wagon daily driver 350 motor 700r4 trans with 3:73 rear diff . Same car as in my avatar just runnin new colors . What were you driving ? We had a great time ,I ended up with a red lite in the 4th round little to deep in the lights but a kick ass weeked all in all .

6. Bloody Hell

Bloody Hell
    from Spring, TX

Smokin'

I was in the black 52..... You tore away from me towards the end...
    I am running a 327 with a tired th350. Column shifting is a bitch when it doesnt want to catch second gear.....

[​IMG]

What was your best time/fastest speed?

My best run was 14.73, top speed was 93.65.

Driven from Houston. Made no changes to it, just unloaded the crap outta the trunk and rolled to the start.

7. 60 Belair

60 Belair

Hey Bloody hell yeah I drove in from San Antonio same shit I unloaded the spare tire and tools ( i just had the trans out on that Friday replacing a broke flexplate glad it let go on wednesday rather than saturday) Yeah I remember you were coming on strong about half track then I just pulled you at the end , great race . Thats a Sweet early 50s chevy I allways loved that body style .I will own one eventually . My best was a 14.23 at 93 mph I think I could have pulled a high 13. if I had a posi no traction out the hole was trying to get it off the line all day and my 60 foots showed it, oh well there is allways next year

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008