Register now to get rid of these ads!

Todays bush and junkyard finds....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratmotor, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Went around today seeing what I could find here and there.At a junkyard I found a pair of chrome reversed rims,one is obviously tweaked.Also a Fargo truck and a set of guages in an old boat.The guages are all older Stewart-Warner including a 100 MPH cable drive speedometer!I,m going back to talk to the yard owner about the rims and guages. Also found a 54 Ford 2 door,55 Ford truck cab,old Fiat convertible and some other shit.....

Attached Files:

2. Almost got killed inone of those Fiats back in middle school- buddy's mom had one. We hopped into it on a hill and he kicked the parking brake...

3. Squablow

Squablow

I like the grille in the '54 Ford, I'd buy that.

4. Wow, the chrome wheels look pretty good for sitting out in the elements........

5. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

is that a meteor grill?

6. tomslik

tomslik

i still wanna see the bush pics...

7. Here ya go!

Attached Files:

8. We've got bush:D:D:D:D:D

9. Flatman

Flatman

Hey Ratmotor,
    Better get out an orange vest if you're going to be out in the bush in the next couple of weeks!:D
    I hunted for years up your way and all I ever found in the woods was a barn door and an old oil tank!
    Keep up the good work,
    Flatman

10. dragass

dragass

The bumpers on that 54 look very similar to my 55. Would you happen to know if they fit my 55 Fairlane. I'm looking for a pair and I just live about a couple hours north of you in Sudbury.

11. 6tall

6tall

Ratmotor...... how far off Highway 69 is this stuff ? Those chrome reverses look usable.

12. I,m going to buy the rims for myself if the price is right.... About 1/4 mile through the bush from the new 69.A couple miles by road.

13. 6tall

6tall

Man, I gotta steer off of 69 next time I head up home.....

14. Stop at Mike Lerouxs garage at Pointe au Baril and ask if you can look at the old cars up across the highway. Bunch of old stuff at Outrams in Still River also right across from the OPP detechment.

15. tomslik

tomslik

dammit!
    theres coffee all over the damn screen!