Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration the GREAT HAMB TIN FIND

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris, Aug 12, 2008.

1. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Attached Files:

2. hotrodj54

hotrodj54

uhh that hurts.....alot

3. tbraginton

tbraginton
    from Nevada

So this stuff is all from one place... and it's all for sale

Attached Files:

4. RancheroMan

RancheroMan

where is that in nevada?

5. tbraginton

tbraginton
    from Nevada

It isn't in Nevada... its hiding in the middle of Kansas and those were only a few of about 200 pictures I took from this place... This guy has damn near 2 square miles of stuff and 90% of it is pre 60's stuff

6. abone1930

abone1930

Damn I whish that stuff was closer, knew where there used to be some yards like that down here. Bought some stuff cheap, then his prices went high and now almost all is pretty much scaped. What kind of prices is the dude selling stuff for?Might be worth a rode trip if its cheap? If not when he dies the family usally steps in with the crusher :(

7. tbraginton

tbraginton
    from Nevada

Yeah this guy's a real jackal he's got flat rates for everything... He had a V8-60 that wasn't good for much more that a coffee table that he wants $750 for. I asked him about a buick nailhead out of a real nice 4 door and he wants $750 for the motor or $1200 for the whole thing... It really just depends on what you want. I asked him about a couple of A's hes got just rottin ( the one with the Mobil sign for a trunk is bitchin') and he said he'd have to come and look but anywhere from $500-$1000 for it. I'm really thinkin about just walkin in with some cash and seeing how he responds to that technique.

8. Short Bull

Short Bull

I know exactly where that is! Thats just south of Scenic. Did you see the 60 Chevy on the other side on its top. I know that was shot at by others who are not from Oyate.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008