Register now to get rid of these ads!

Benefit Show for a great friend hope to see ya there....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Renae, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Renae

Renae

Motorcyclist killed on 10 Freeway
    Police searching for hit-run truck driver
    By Amanda Baumfeld, Staff Writer
    Article Launched: 09/15/2008 09:51:13 PM PDT

(Raul Roa / Staff Photographer)BALDWIN PARK - A fatal hit-and-run on the westbound 10 Freeway at Francisquito Avenue on Monday morning caused a four-hour, 10-mile-long traffic jam as investigators examined the scene.
    An unidentified 38-year-old motorcyclist struck a vehicle and was thrown from his bike before a tractor trailer ran him over, authorities said.

The driver of the tractor trailer fled the scene in his rig, authorities said.

"(The motorcyclist) was knocked down in the No. 3 lane," California Highway Patrol officer Rodney Boyer said. "He was struck and killed by an unknown driver of a tractor trailer."

Witnesses could only describe the big rig as gray or metallic in color. Police are still looking for the driver and are treating the incident as a hit-and-run, Boyer said.

One witness told police the motorcycle was traveling about 10 to 15 mph faster than the flow of traffic. The biker was wearing a helmet, Boyer said.

The cyclist, aboard a 1991 Suzuki, was switching lanes westbound near Francisquito Avenue about 7 a.m. when he struck a Subaru, Boyer said.

The man was ejected from the bike and was lying in the freeway when he was struck by the truck, officials said.

Three freeway lanes were closed while CHP officers investigated for nearly three hours. The scene was grim, with a sheet covering the man's body.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  2. Man that sucks...can't make it but hope you have a great turnout and many prayers for his wife and family...would like to send a few bucks to help out if you have an address that you can post...another reminder about how precious and short life is.

3. Renae

Renae

As soon as we get an address I'll post it thanks...Here's the info for the show.

[​IMG]

4. Greasy71

Greasy71
    from SoCal

5. Renae

Renae

great I think it's gonna be a great show.... and the place has good food and beer hahaha..

6. Renae

Renae

just added Prostitute Mary's will also be playing and Turk will be there stripin too..

7. kopis

kopis

I am very sorry to hear about your friend. I will spread the word to my friends and the guys from the club to go to the benefit.

8. Renae

Renae

that would be great thanks :)

9. Renae

Renae

Just to let you all know I talked to Ricks wife yesterday and because she has no money they won't release his ashes. How much does that suck because she can't pay for anything yet they are keepin his ashes until she can pay for the cremation and the small service she had. I really hope as many of you that can will come out and show your support and hang out with us... thanks for all your thoughts and prayers they meen alot
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  10. Renae

Renae

just keepin you all informed....so the place we are havin the benefit thinks its only gonna be a few people and they told us today they have about 10 spots saved I told them we are exspectin alot of cars and bike and I know besides Hell-bent Hoods, the Deadsleds, and some Vagos are comin and whoever else is showin up. If you have nothin going on please come out and support and lets show some doubtful people that we can pull together and help out a friend ....thanks in advance and don't forget to say Hello to me when your there k so I can thank you all in person .....

Renae

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  11. Renae

Renae

So here's the address if anyone's interested in helpin out my friend
    Washington Mutual
    Benevolent Acct.
    c/o Stacy J. Medina
    Acct # 8851854460

also the remainder of the Dysfunctionals will be playin with Rick's wife singin his songs..see you saturday

12. Renae

Renae

Come out and support a friend....

13. Renae

Renae

Had a great show thanks to all who came out and supported we raised $2000 dollars for her...thanks again