Register now to get rid of these ads!

new victim

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 12BAGT, Oct 3, 2008.

1. hi, i just wanted to jump in to this site with everyone. this is a great place to be. i am in the early stages of building a 1932 ford pickup.
    i have a long way to go, and many, many parts to get, but i hope to have fun doing it. i hope i can get some good information and ideas from everyone here.
    thanks for having me as part of the group!!!

p.s. 12BAGT is related to my mustangs, as in want to be a g.t.

2. skidsteer

skidsteer

A sense of humor is a plus, and you appear to have that covered ("new victim").
    That will come in real handy as you are being skewered for mentioning pony cars. Somewhere in the bylaws it states HAMB is for 1964 and earlier cars. If you're real quick, you can go back and revise your original post, just a suggestion..................

3. hey, i've seen the light....
    i am trying to get the old truck out there, but the wife and kids are slowing me down.
    thanks

4. HotRod33

HotRod33

You need to get a 32 school bus to haul the wife and kids in, you already have a 32 title for one..........

5. Crazy Horse

Crazy Horse
    from Arnold MO

Oh sure blame the wife and kids!!!! It takes an effort for both to get them kids. Shoulda thought about the cars first hahahahaha