Register now to get rid of these ads!

Blue Eyed Grease Kitten

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by twinkletwinkle247, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I like ya'll already! Thanks for the warm welcome and I will make it a point to find you guys! Can't Wait!!!!!! :D

2. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

Please do. My wife Kirstin will be with us. I think we will be laying low in the lot friday night. Wanna save my cash for the swap meet. Plus the owner of the RV does not want to drink and drive......although....your gonna have a car.....wink. Below will be our ride.;)

[​IMG]

3. Trashed & Hammered

Trashed & Hammered
    from HR,Oregon

Hey back there in the garage is'nt that the Griswold family's station wagon from National Lampoons vacation?

4. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

Yeah Right!!!!

5. theSHARK

theSHARK

That definitely looks like the family truckster…but does it have green walls.

6. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

That wagon is so ugly, it's cool.....

7. Wagons are cool and soooo much fun!!

8. Big Todd

Big Todd
    from Ferrum Va.

Looks like the Wagon Queen Family Truckster. It appears to be metallic pea.................. Fine automobile!:D

9. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

Yeah, That was a project I lost interest in. Wanted something older. I had the original crown from the actual movie car. Sorry Star for hijacking your thread!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

11. Welcome...the monitors getting steamy...got the feeling the new lass from Illinois via Tejas will become a household name in no time at all...nothing better than a girl who turns wrenches and loves cars...

12. Welcome, Did I tell ya I like Irish gals!!!
    The way this post keeps my heart beating, I may never need a pacemaker.

13. No Way!!! You guys are too sweet!! :p Just a silly Texas girl here! I just happen to dig cars, 'gars, and bars.... Never you mind me.... ;)

14. rc.grimes

rc.grimes
    from Edmond, OK

You would think there is a Hamb auction on the newbie with the amount of responses(which I'm gladly contibuting to) and views but then a comment like that and you have half the members(pun intended) jumping to go buy scotch!

Sorry forgot my manners(i'm scotch/irish and never had a use for manners anyway) but welcome from MD.

15. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

doirtim mo ghra uirthi
    Welcome,
    Fitysix
    Mr. Grimes I knew there was a reason i liked you.....

16. Fitysix

Fitysix
    from Md.

PS Mr. Grimes......I will forgive the Scotch part

17. Welcome to the jungle baby!!
    i hope you get yourself a nice thick coat, for the winters up there are a little cooler than texas!!
    nice to meet ya!!

18. Thanks to everyone I met at the Pile Up! It was a blast! The weather allowed for a huge turnout and a grand ole time! And now the count down begins for next year...... :)