Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im brand new and I got a lot for sale!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by RustyBuckets, Oct 7, 2008.

1. RustyBuckets

RustyBuckets

let me introduce myself my name is manny i have 3 beautiful kids and a beautiful wife. now the good stuff, i have a 1934 Dodge Bros truck, 1929 Dodge Victory, 1929 Roadster truck, 1928 Model A sedan, a 1932 Ford 5 window coupe, 1935 Willys coup, 1938 Lincoln Zephyr, 1940 Lincoln Zephyr, 1954 Sunline, 1949 Merc Convertible. My motors range from 49 merc flathead, 426 hemi's and everything in between. Since we're doing introductions why dont you nice people take a turn and tell me something about yourselves

Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  2. why don't you set a price for each car , and then post an ad in the classifieds?? this area is for telling us something about yourself

3. Yeah, we really dont give a shit. This section is for INTRODUCTIONS not sales.

4. RustyBuckets

RustyBuckets

well arent you a fun crowd...ok let me introduce myself my name is manny i have 3 beautiful kids and a beautiful wife. now the good stuff, i have a 1934 Dodge Bros truck, 1929 Dodge Victory, 1929 Roadster truck, 1928 Model A sedan, a 1932 Ford 5 window coupe, 1935 Willys coup, 1938 Lincoln Zephyr, 1940 Lincoln Zephyr, 1954 Sunline, 1949 Merc Convertible. My motors range from 49 merc flathead, 426 hemi's and everything in between. Since we're doing introductions why dont you nice people take a turn and tell me something about yourselves

5. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

They did. Years ago. They're actually nice guys. You stand a much higher possibility of selling this stuff in the classifieds. I, for instance, am interested in the 32 shell. I'll check the classifieds in a little bit to see how much you want:).

6. ratdaddytattoo

ratdaddytattoo

He was just telling us what he has. He introduced himself, he has 3 kids and a wife, and a bunch of cars.

Sheesh

Welcome Manny!!!!:rolleyes:

7. 52 csb

52 csb

I like this guy.You''re gona do just fine.. Welcome from the ROCK!!! 52 csb:D

8. k9racer

k9racer

from his list of auto I would guess he has access to money. Anybody who has that many desirable cars might know somthing and share. Give him a chance and maybe he will post some photos. A small part about me I am in the scrap metal busisness and at this time I am giving 5 cents a pound for autos. You want to sell any of the ones you listed..lol..Welcome Bobby........

9. Mr27t

Mr27t

Hey there RustyBuckets, Welcome....

Some of the guy's here are a little rough around the edges but they are all great people. You have a nice bunch of cars for sale and like some have said, you would have better luck posting them in the classified area of the board.

I see that you are in San Bernadino... The county of or the city of San Bernadino? I live in Barstow, 80 miles north of you.

10. boldventure

boldventure

Can he still come over 'ta play if he promises 'ta for sure not 'ta never do nothin' wrong no more?
    Hello from Watsonville!

11. yeah Sheesh! this post is only 6 months old!

12. hotrodtim

hotrodtim

HI and welcome to the HAMB? from TN.

13. To Tall

To Tall

Welcome. Are your cars , wife and kids the same as you avatar
    Because I drew some pretty pitchers once of a big horse and a farm and 15 playboy models ,and 10 acres of rusty cars That are mine all mine
    I have the photos I will post them soon :eek::eek::eek:

14. carmarket

carmarket

this has become rather interesting

15. leviwon

leviwon

hey, I am looking for desoto parts, or any big grille I can fab to fit my 53 desoto