Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barons Hill Country 100 car show in Kerrville Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SandMan, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Just a reminder that Flametrick Subs are playing Friday night, Loyd Tripp Saturday, Flaming Hell cats Saturday night. There are a total of 5 bands all together so come on down. Dave's Place crawl Sunday morning leaving the Whitten Inn at 11am. If you have not been there before it's a must do. Just 15min from the event park on the river.

<div style="width:400px; text-align: center;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://w487.photobucket.com/pbwidget.swf?pbwurl=http://w487.photobucket.com/albums/rr233/5speedracer/59dd83aa.pbw" height="300" width="400">[​IMG][​IMG]</div>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  2. geemann51

geemann51

See you there....

3. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

Is the fiero club coming this year ?... haha see y`all Friday night

[​IMG]

4. Well, I just walked in from Barnett Speed Labs. The VC Racer is done. "EVIL EYE" is ready for blast off!!!!:cool:
    <object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R9x1T287xOk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

5. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

So meet at 8:15am?? Mess around for 1hr then leave???

-Jason

6. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

we need a video person filming the death race !
    my camera dose video but I don`t know how to work it yet ?
    any one ?

7. Strange Agent

Strange Agent
    from Ponder, TX

Looks like a really good time. I'll have to make it out there one of these years... maybe when I figure out where Kerrville is.

8. Crease

Crease

After the carnage associated with the final run of the "My Little Pony of Death" valve cover racer, my sponsors decided it was time for a new racer. We completed the build last night and flew out to Florida to take some reading in the NASA wind tunnel. We then headed to San Francisco for a few test runs. John Force's mechanic wanted to see it, so we had breakfast with him and now we're ready to go. I may not be on the HAMB much after this weekend, as I fully expect that I will be going pro. Is there a VCR message board?

9. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

www.vcrjournal.com . Join the Alliance over there so you can get discounts on wheels, bearings, graphite etc.

10. Crease

Crease

That's a great site! Much better than oldskoolvalvecovers.com

11. Have you seen the new Valvecover & Kulture mag they have some good tec articles but there pin-ups suck!
    See October issue with the Lotus Twin Cam VC on the cover.

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX
    Where it all goes down hill.

12. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

You would like that mag, newbie. I was racing traditional valve covers back before you guys even knew how to take them off your car. The scene was smaller and way cooler back then before everybody started jumping on the bandwagon. I can't wait
    until ya'll get tired of racing valve covers and move on to the next big thing.

And oh yeah, all of the valve cover mags suck except Valve Cover Racers Journal.

13. Crease

Crease

They go on cars? I mean.....right!? I miss the good old days when "Valve Cover Germ" used to post, that dude was was hard core!!!!

14. johnny boracho

johnny boracho

well at the 2009 Barons Hill Country 100 we are gonna feature an even more underground exclusive sport..oil pan racing..i hear its huge over seas....we might have to reconfigure the track set up though!

15. Nah in 2010 its all about electric cars so we will be racing batteries.

As far as the magazines go, I just read my kids. There is something on it that says this is not your old mans mag? Iduno?

The 7 year old is laughing in his boots at the cars that are coming. Seems like he is ready for y’all, and has a place all picked out in his trophy cabinet for the new hardware he plans on bringing home..

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX
    Where it's rolling faster down hill....

16. The only hardware goin back to ya'll's place is what's left of the valve cover racer you built. :eek::D BEWARE "The Evil Eye"!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

17. I’m going to make sure my kiddo puts on his helmet and pads!

Somebody needs to put on a gasket cuz he’s leaking all over the place BWAHAHAHHAHAHAahhaha!!!

I can’t wait to see y’all!

Marko

18. BLAKE

BLAKE

Are you gonna be tattooing at the show...?

19. Dan will be in shambles, so distraught from losing to a 7 year old in the VC race that having him do any tattoos that day might not be such a good idea, know what I mean? Give him a day or two to gather himself………. Oh man it’s getting bad around here.

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX

20. Von Franco

Von Franco

is there a size and weight limit?????? on the valve cover`s..............

21. impala_jo

impala_jo

If i remember correct' the cover has to be gravity powered.any paint or accessories are kool...How do you think that 7 yr has been winning!! Bricks are not allowed this yr marko!! :D On the way see ya'll soon

22. Thanks for thinking of my well being, Mark. The Evil Eye is coming for you......

23. Von Franco

Von Franco

Thanks see yous guys tommorow.Barnett your toast,the krusty kind lol...............

24. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Had a blast fellas. This one is for sure on the "must do" list for next year.