Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barons Hill Country 100 car show in Kerrville Texas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SandMan, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Yeah, it sucks I can't come. I think our prospect might be going to hang with you guys. Take it easy on her, we don't want to scare her off just yet. Roasted nuts? mmmmmmmm.

2. Bummer, I will save you a wiener and some nuts. Yeah talked to Frankie Edsel and looks like I will be putting her mom to work ;-). The Barons will take good care of your girls don’t worry.

Sandman
    Barons
    So. TX

3. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Lawn pooping, nuts, weiners...this might end up to be a party after all.

When I show up, remember to dial 9-1 and wait for the rest.

and I am already writing apology notes. what's the adress of the hotel again?

4. :D Pretty funny, Lux. :D

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Despite most of the talk on this thread, I'm coming to the show anyhow!

6. You bringing Mrs Buzzard this time?

Sandman
    Barons
    So. TX

7. Since Eric is part of my valve cover pit crew, I showed him the "BSL Special" (still workin on a proper name ;)) today. I think we might have a contender. If nothing else, it has attitude to spare! :D

8. Catfiesh

Catfiesh

Just curious, but how far is Kerrville from Dallas? ..rough estimate anyway

9. Crease

Crease

I'm with you man, way too much talk of weiners and then the nuts thing? Lookin forward to seein you and thanks for the support!

10. Crease

Crease

Approximately 4 hours and 57 minutes. :)

Head on down!

11. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

See, that's the thing, she's coming because of all the talk about nuts and weiners! :eek:

I think we're bringing the coupe, this year. The Shine-O-Matic is staying home.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  12. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

Hey Barnett-
    My racer has those same initials!-except for mine stand for
    "badass stream liner"

I have oficially gotten out of hand (no, really) I am photo documenting the entire build so that I can prove this thing was once a pair of olds valve covers for tech.

No rules....You should know better than saying no rules to a group like this one. :D

13. Catfiesh

Catfiesh

well looks like theres a 5 hour road trip in order.

14. Crease

Crease

Very cool, please track me down so I can say howdy. Its always waaaay too much fun.

15. Catfiesh

Catfiesh

Cool cool, whats the best time to arrive?

16. Good stuff!
    The gates open at 8am on Sat. the 4th and the Reliability Run leaves at 9am. Get there when the gates open so you can sign up for the drive or just role in a bit later and enjoy the rest of the show. A more detailed schedule is on the web site. www.caferacerproduction.com
    Pre & post parties are one hellava time!!
    Look forward to seeing you.

Sandman
    Barons
    So. TX

17. MissPrint

MissPrint

I don't scare that easy. :cool:

Hell, I do hang out with y'all don't I? :p;)

IF I get my master cylinder in on Weds, and IF we can get it installed before Friday, I'll be there!

P.S. Mom's pretty excited about all the weiner and nuts talk too. . .I think that's why she wants to come so badly. . .;)

18. I don't scare that easy. :cool:

Hell, I do hang out with y'all don't I? :p;)

IF I get my master cylinder in on Weds, and IF we can get it installed before Friday, I'll be there!

P.S. Mom's pretty excited about all the weiner and nuts talk too. . .I think that's why she wants to come so badly. . .;)[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you have some thrashing to do. Sounds like the rest of us!!!!!! HAHAHA
    Your guna fit in just fine, hope to see you and mom soon.

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX

19. Here is another great reason to be at the Hill Country 100 this year.

(Just in)

We have a great vendor named David Brisbin, sales manager for Garage Elite who is planning a raffle and all proceeds will go to a great organization called K-Star. A temporary youth facility in Kerrville for kids whose parents for one reason or another can not care for there young for spell. We will have some of the kids from K-Star with us at the show that day, YEEHAW!

You can see there site at www.kstar.org and David’s site at www.garagelite.com

Thank you for your participation, and we look forward to having you at the show.

Sincerely,
    Mark AKA Sandman
    Viva Los Barons!!!!

20. HRH

HRH

The 54 is officially on the road now and I found out rather quickly not to bump the airbags going down the highway before you have had a alignment done! :eek: Yeahhhh 1/2 inch valves are fun running 200 p.s.i

21. Congrats, Christian!

22. Crease

Crease

Can't wait to see it!

23. Way to go! Now you might get some sleep.
    Hey what's the big idea finishing so early? no finishing on the morning of the show? Or on the way to the show? Your messing with the universe! It's anarchy I tell you!

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  24. ttarver

ttarver
    from austin

Is the show going on during the reliability run as well? Just wanna know a good time to show up!

25. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

" i wanna see the donkey chow !"

26. Yep there will be cars, food, beer, weiners, nuts, and people floating around all day. Get there early and you might be able to test your Valve Cover racer????

Sandman
    Barons
    So.TX

27. So...as of now...who has a valve cover racer? who is planning to build one, but hasn't yet? Who realizes it's a waste of time since I will be winning?:D

28. Von Franco

Von Franco

Well Barnett ,my valve cover my or may not be there.I was putting it threw it`s test run
    and it all seamed well,untill one of the tires came off,It only has three,soooooo down the ramp it went. wheel goe`s flying off and skids down the street.Being it was freshley painted and I forgot too clean the grease off the under carrage it caught fire,from the sparks and the speed it was going.Well if that wasent the the only thing, it hit the neighbors granny on her rascale,knocked her over because of the speed and ,well the valve cover got inpounded and they wanna sue me go figure.Soooooooooo Barnett if this all wouldn`t have happened mine would of kicked you`s ASS.....LOL......................

29. That's some tough breaks, there, man! :eek: :D

See, this is why I only test mine at night, at a top secret government test facility! When will you people learn?!:confused: Tonight I'll be out in the Barnett Speed Lab modifying some things to help it perform and look even better. :D

30. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

My v/c racer is in bodywork right now. Working on the tube chassis. (You only wish I was kidding.)