Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Mitchell Outkasts Show the good the bad the ugly...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lucky_1974, Sep 28, 2008.

1. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

My wife and I went to this show after being asked quite a few times and never going those years. It was alright, but not sure we will be back. They had a great band Friday night, Saturday nights band was ehh. There were some good cars and some reallllly ugly crap. First the better stuff.

Attached Files:

2. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

Here are some more of the good...

Attached Files:

3. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

4. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

The ugly...there was quite a bit but for me this took the cake. The car is from Montana and I think it is still available if you are interested.;)

Attached Files:

5. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

Got to talk to Bo Huff and my wife danced with a very drunk Bo Friday night. :rolleyes: He was actually quite a well behaved drunk and seemed like an alright guy after we talked to him more sober on Saturday. My wife and I got a kick out of watching people practically dry hump him to be his friend...hahaha people watching at these things rules!!!!

Later

Attached Files:

6. Some really nice stuff there.

Got a question though. On some of the 'traditional' stuff there, how do these things ever get licensed? I am thinking on scrub-line clearance alone, anything like that here in Saskatchewan would get yanked off the road as unsafe. How do those guys get away with it?

7. read my posts in the other thread about this event. These idiots will wreck it for all of us.

But directly, cops out here in Midwest states have more to worry about than shitty old cars. Mitchell Sd is on I90 and the cops make a killing busting drug runners from BC out here............Funny those Canadians always have names ending in ,inez and riguez....?

8. Actually Trent, you're forgetting the ever popular 'Nguyen' and "Ming'. They seem to be the BC'ers caught around here for much the same thing:) Cops along #1 highway here just look for relatives of Ngo Long Dong's driving plain old Chevy vans.

9. 32PlymouthGirl

32PlymouthGirl

Hey!... Just wanted to thank you for putting me/my car on the "good" list... there is a close up of the engine and one of the gas tank on the other thread about this show.... I know I had a really great time... there was a lot of things there that I considered "ratty", but hey... their cars, their time, their dollar....

Thanks again! It was the first show I was able to take my car to, and I had a SUPER time because of that alone!

Attached Files:

10. Sad but true..............

11. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

I'm from the other EAST ....

I can understand building what you want too,

and having fun with your build and cars,

But I have to agree with Tman about it won't last ...

Alot of those ride are going to be a problem....

SOONER OR LATER.........

12. lucky_1974

lucky_1974

That car has a lot of nice details I actually looked it over pretty close. I especially liked the nice touch on hiding/re-enforcing the the frame sweep in the front. The backend is nicely fabricated and well thought out. Not much room for luggage but I nice coupe.:D

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Here in Michigan, like alot of States, you do not have to have your "car" inspected to get it title or to get it registered. We have no inspection for anything here.