Register now to get rid of these ads!

Buy of the Week (post your buy off the week )

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by vintagespeed, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Ice man

Ice man

Well it wasn't quite this week but I wa driving my 29 Pk Up and a guy stoped me and said he wanted it, and to follow him to his shop. We talked for a while and I didn't reall y want to sell, so he wanted to shop me his build, 30 roadster flatty(50s style) never did finish it. I asked him what he did with the banger and he said its ove rin the corner. (Heart don't fail me now) I see 12 ports on the side, right above the fuel pump. Sure enough a Miller/ B / side mag drive, all nasty looking. Short story $700.00 later its in the 29 on the way home. Turns out the engine was built in 1938, and never saw fire, head was like new (after clean up) inside the pistons were new, C/Balanced crank, heavy mains, Bronze cam gear. Well I made some money one that one, already had a new built B so I parted it out. Ice man

2. Jarred Hodges

Jarred Hodges

I go a late 70's camaro for the subframe and rearend for $100 last weekend. I am getting a 51 F-1 parts truck for $200 next weekend

3. rizzorace

rizzorace

I bought this for under 2 grand

Attached Files:

4. battersea boys

battersea boys
    from surrey

Can,t wait to see what you do with this, cooool!......