Register now to get rid of these ads!

Another "Whats it worth Title"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nschrec, Sep 26, 2008.

1. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

Found these and the guy wants 500 for all of it. Is this a good deal.

Thanks a lot.
    <TABLE summary="craigslist hosted images"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD><TD align=middle>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. Robert gilbert

Robert gilbert
    from boston

Its worth 500 but you need better pics to know what its really worth . You will make your money back just by looking at these pics theres 7 or so pear of wish bones there. The t grill shell , spindels but if you need some of the stuff its worth it all day but your not going to make a lot and youll have the stuff forever

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  3. Well, since the thread about New wishbones has everyone claiming they are worth $700.00 or so a piece, I think you better jump on it!

4. i think that's all Model A stuff , they don't bring the money 32 and 33-34 stuff does. is that the stuff for sale outside the swap at St Cloud last month?

5. Robert gilbert

Robert gilbert
    from boston

Is that two piles or one . I thought it was two trailers

Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  6. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

yeah, that is the stuff from that swap. it is all model a parts. is this a fair price or should I try and haggle him down...if so, what should I offer

7. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

it is two trucks worth

8. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

I would pass. I know a couple of guys that jumped on truck loads of "A" parts thinking they could resell and make some quick cash. They never came close to breaking even. Problem is they are all original, worn, weathered and siezed. Most guys restoring A's already have most those parts in the same condition on there projects.

9. Offer $250, and if he takes it, you'll only loose half as much??????

10. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

thanks for the input everyone. anymore would be great before I make up my mind.

11. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I think it is a good buy. Hell, the works already done. Taken apart for you and ready to ship.

12. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

The real question are you buying to keep or resell ? Offer $400 you can keep some and sell and end up with what you want for free. Also ignore the negative 'A' parts comments as there are people who actually restore model A's ;)

13. rustrustler

rustrustler

If it was a good deal someone that knows what they're worth would have jumped on it already, and as far as restorers go they usually start with vehicles that have suspensions under them already. I'd walk away, but then advice is usually worth what you pay for it.

14. nschrec

nschrec
    from St. Paul

are the langths different for the wishbones and axles that the 32-34? could you please tell me what the lengths are for both and what is more desirable.