Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lordz Shop Piks.....spam...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Dec 1, 2007.

1. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Hey brother
    That is why I respected you from the first time I came by your shop. You didn't say it, but I picked it up. It is great seeing people living a solid real life, not some fake internet life like the internet haters and internet tough guys. Nice to meet someone not playing "dress up".
    Take Care
    Wil
    www.sakowskimotors.com

2. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

Bondo haters trip me out too, I mean you are building LEAD SLEDS right? Lead = bondo, SAME SHIT......FILLER. I have never heard them called "perfectly crafted-100% arrow straight sheet metal sleds". Why? Cause the Godfathers of the Kustom world have been cutting them up with torches, banging them back together, and lathering them up with filler untill they are perfectly smooth. Its all about the final product and the eye for FLOW and proportions. Kustoms aren't like hot rods, you can't just wack alittle out the roof, order up some patch panels for the bottom and call it good. Also like Mr. Strange stated, most customers can't afford to pay for 5000 hours in just metal work alone. Keep it up Jesse, lots of us look forward to your updates.

lordz of kuztomz likes this.
  3. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

It's great to read about someone who made it out of that kind of life. I'm really impressed with your "giving back" to try to help other kids see the way life can be for them. I think so many feel like there's nothing for them but gang life, but you can show them there is! Excellent job at being someone we should ALL try to be like.
    As for the "haters", just because you don't build them in the "traditional early Barris style", doen't make them bad, just different! With the radical chops, extra low stance, bright candy colors and the big wheels, they look just like the "Dubs" toys my kid loves. (and I secretly do to!)

4. invizibletouch

invizibletouch
    from Mobile, AL

Fuckin' A man. Keep on doin' the damn thing.

5. i click away anytime i see a Lordz shop piks....spam POST. always excited to see ANY shops work. thanks for posting

...so i looked at the two pictures of the kids working away with "no eye protection"....i'm confused, looks like the one guy has perscription glasses that the other guy is wearing something too. just thought i'd point that out. now perscription lenses might not be the best eye protection, but really, better than actually nothing.

6. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

7. Plowboy

Plowboy

Keep posting man, love it!

Next time I go to LA I want to try and see your place.

Everyone is supposed to grind their weld seams perfectly smooth before they show any pics of their work now? I didn't get the memo apparently. Did someone change the name to Hang Around Mostly and Bitch and not tell me????

8. rear window getting some treatment...remember this is a rechop of a merc that has been cut up before,
    [​IMG]

9. few shots of other work in progress..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. 49 ford chopped, subframe, going to italy.
    [​IMG]

11. 1953 chevy 210 with belair trim, extra teeth. mustang II, crate 350, 700R, power windows, a,c,
    [​IMG]

putz likes this.
  12. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

cool stuff,,,,looks like you guys definitely dont have a shortage of work,,,,,

13. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

The problem I have with the Lordz spam post, is that he doesn't do it often enough. Keep up the good work!

14. rodbuilder

rodbuilder

Whats the plans for the Impala?

15. garagerods

garagerods
    from Omaha

Just came across this thread.

Pretty cool work goin'n on at the Lordz shop.

I love this site and most of what I read is pretty damn cool. I'm glad to be a part of it in a small way.

There are those that do and those that BS. Jesse, I enjoy what your doing.

I try to stay away from the BS and the political BS attitudes. Life is to short.

I'm goin' back out into the shop.

Rock on-

16. stock build for a customer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. i here you bro...stay cool.

18. rodbuilder

rodbuilder

Dude couldn't you have found a better Impala to start with? Your in Cali looks like something we start with out here in the midwest! Looks good though!

19. customers ride bro..

20. rodbuilder

rodbuilder

I understand, I have started with some rough stuff, but if their check is good...its all good.....
    Tim
    www.strangemotion.com

21. UnIOnViLLEHauNT

UnIOnViLLEHauNT

Is that a gallon of Everflex I see? Love that stuff. Especially for the price.

22. 55bomba

55bomba

Jesse

Keep up the good work and where can I get a t-shirt (2xl)
    Sergio

23. Son of a B, I can't get one project right, and you are doing 200 at a time!! Keep on keepin' on, you got it made.-MIKE:eek::cool:

24. rodknocker

rodknocker

If you've followed Lordz work, that Impala will be a walk in the park for them.

25. stuff works good...easy to work with,,,,,,,,,

we are all out, we will have more soon...

26. more progress on the merc.......
    [​IMG]

27. v8minor

v8minor

Hi Lordz ,I Just drop in from time to time ,great to see your work ,always click on your threads .
    Given me a push to get back into the chevy .

28. Velomech

Velomech
    BANNED
    from nunya

Thanks for the pics, I just sat here and checked out everyone of em!

I think I know what the problem is. With the assholes that it.

Your shit isnt concourse material. Dont your customers have build sheets in triplicate?
    How many of your employees attend the meeting about each build? Im pretty positive they arent siging off on the work sheets regarding customer changes. Oh, then there is the whole dress code thing.

Also, I dont think OSHA would agree with the way your doin it. And also, also, I think watching somebody maybe cut a corner on something or quickie it, and have it turn out awesome irritates them. Think of all the guys out there who go BY THE BOOK and take extra time to do it right,and.....still phuk it up.

Anyhoo, IM diggin yer stuff. Dont worry about the negative types. It roots from some kind of jealousy, only they wont admit it.

Rock on.

Cheers and beers
    Hodge