Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods latest ride

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DieGrindersPres, Sep 23, 2008.

1. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

finally working on it. has a bunch of winfield speed parts for the 4 banger.
    damn clutch ent out on me so I am now working on that.No rust on the thing anywhere.
    Debating on keeping or selling-trade for a different car around the same year. maybe im being stupid. What do you all think?
    [​IMG]

2. A-Wall

A-Wall

badass! i want it!

3. VanHorton

VanHorton

awsome car. If i were you, Id get it on the road and drive it a little and then decide if you want to keep it... Personally i think it looks perfect and like a lot of fun hahaha. good luck

4. Old-Soul

Old-Soul

naw, doesn't look like much fun... better let me take it off your hands...

5. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

was waiting for that... lol

6. Why would you get rid of that!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Fix the clutch and drive the wheels off it.

7. If you're not an open car person trade it. If you are, and do get rid of it, where are you going to find another in that condition? It's a way cool roadster! Maybe you'd feel better about it if you painted the inside of your garage a different color!

8. chianutz

chianutz
    from Florida

That's awesome! What a killer find. That one, I think, you will regret getting rid of. Do you know the history on it?

9. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

that isn't my garage ... but thanks for the painting advice

10. chopdtop

chopdtop

I second that motion.

11. 39cent

39cent
    from socal

you gotta be kidding!

12. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

KEEP THE DAMN THING... and quit making me jealous... GAWD I miss having a topless car...

I've been eyeballing my Studey and my sawzall for quite some time now... just can't bring myself to do it...yet.

Best of luck with it though and keep it a 4 popper. It really adds character. If it's slow... who cares. Atleast ya got something different with some style. Go to Tractor Supply and put a little Ford 8N tractor muffler on it. Those 4's sound really nice with that muffler. I know it sounds stupid... but I swear they sound great and they're only about 30 bucks and better constructed then the chinese crap at autozone.

13. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

thanks man. great idea about the muffler.

14. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

thanks for all the input so far

15. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

If you bought that just the way it is you have a time capsul on your hands. If it isn't what you REALLY want you aren't going to have any trouble passing it on. A lot of people would be willing to trade personal body parts for something like that.

Frank

16. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

Yeah bought it like this. thanks Frank

17. That's a keeper my friend.

18. hotrodpodo

hotrodpodo

Keep, keep, keep. Just to make sure you understand what I'm saying, KEEP! Bitchin' car!:cool:

19. CadillacCorey

CadillacCorey

Dude, you NEED to keep that car. That's one of the one's you look at and see dollar signs, and then kick yourself every time someone mentions it for no longer having it...
    I'd even go so far as to say you could get away with leaving completely as-is. It's already got the look, and as someone else said before me, that four-popper is different and traditional, plus you've already got a bunch of speed shit for it...
    Just my two cents...

20. DieGrindersPres

DieGrindersPres

yeah corey I am thinkin you are dead on. thanks man.. time to work on the clutch and drive the shit out of it.

Wonder if i should paint it?