Register now to get rid of these ads!

looking for 47 ford ''chopped'' pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Chad s

Chad s

2. reefer

reefer

heres a picture of a car thats been over here since about `86..it appeared in Street Rodder magazine in an article titalled "One mans rod and custom"...it never comes up for sale when I`m in a position to buy.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Sure like the way this one is coming along...but your '55 Buick called and it wants its hubcaps back...:rolleyes:

This car has a great silhouette...

4. Chad s

Chad s

Hahah, Thanks! That was just to throw something on there for the pics, but I plan on running Caddy sombrero's.

5. KIRK!

KIRK!

Here's my old car. Please don't say you are going to build a "rat rod" out of one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lono

Lono

I'm dealing on this one now. It was build a long while back ( still getting all the details) I hope to close the deal tonight ( hate to let the cat out of the bag and jinx it). Then its reconstruction time this winter. :cool:

[​IMG]

I'm going to channel it onto a 53 Ford with stock* flatty running gear.
    *(for now)

7. I'm not going to point out which ones I don't care for. I will say that they are an easy chop to screw up. Choose wisely, grasshopper....

8. KIRK!

KIRK!

Definitely!

Hint: Keep an eye on the rear 1/4 window.

9. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ya it does! I have them as well as a few others saved. As well as most all the pics Chad has ever posted. That thing has such a sweet ass!

10. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Always looking for a reason to show off my car...[​IMG][​IMG]

11. Lono

Lono

Its all your fault Paucho, I thought I was through building! Call it the car that haunts my sleep.

12. chris55

chris55

I know this is an old thread, but any more pictures or info of this black one.